Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks becky! I love the scan! Have it on my shelf do I see him/her everyday xxx

So I havent been following as much lately but I have an update and I may or may not be freaking out.

Had a partial molar and dc on sept 19th. my hgc dropped nicely and i was negative by the second week in november. had my monthly bloods last week and thursdays results were still less than one.

today, faint POSITIVE on preg test!!! omg i am freaking

Hey Hun,

Is it possible your pregnant? Maybe not enough hcg in last weeks sample and its only knowing showing? I called charring cross and then got an appointment with my dr to schedule a early scan. Maybe bloods to confirm your levels are doubling!

Fingers crossed all is ok

Xxx

M2C- how lovely you look! What a perfect bump and perfect scan pic!! So wonderful!!

amurray- i agree with m2c, is it possible you are preggo?!

Ladies is how I'm feelin normal, did any one else go through this? I feel like I'm more depressed now than ever. I've had so many more bad days ever since I hit negative. I think it's because now that I'm over the scary part of it, I need to now wait, and it's killing me inside because I want it so badly. I go for my first monthly this weeK, then just 2 more. So in reality I have about 8 weeks left before I'm in the clear and while that is not very long at all, i know it's out of my control which makes it so much more difficult for me to accept. I'm sure my DH is tired of seeing me upset but he wouldn't dare say anything. Ughh I joined weight watchers in the meantime and lost 5 Pounds, figured I need to control some part of my life! What do you girls think, Is this normal?

My d&c was the end of Sept 2011 and my first negative result was the end of Dec 2011. My New Years resolution was to lose a few pounds to gives something to focus on. Like Laura I also focused on charting so as soon as we were ready to TTC I knew my cycles really well. Even got a thermometer which I thought I would never do. Anything to make the time pass by!!

Had some tiny spots bareky noticable tonight. So hoping it turns into something.

Vicki

Hey ladies....

Vicky i hope this is af comin!!

M2c - amazing bump!

Raff- love the scan :)

Murray - hope this is a true bfp!!

Afm...been mia but stalking!! I am 7 days exactly from finding out if the iui worked....potential symptoms include a tugging above my leg in the right corner, increased milky cm an a general bad mood which could all be fro the hormones I injected!

Last time I was in a foul mood and crying non stop for 3 days an also waking up before my alarm so we shall see!!

X

Good luck aimz. I was thinking itvwas going to start while working last night and it never did. But i have had 2 huge zits one without a head on it, on my chin for a few days now. One i was finally able to poo. The otger is bigger then a dime with no head. And then over night last night one area of my gums sweeled up. Like a bkister or something. Dont know what the heck is going on. Yes i break out once in a while with oms but not these kind of break outs. I know not preg, but this is how i break out when preg. My body needs to decide what is going on.

Vicki

Vicki I guess after the molar and shot your body is trying to work itself back into its swing. I was like click work before the molar but after my cycles ranged from 26-33 days. If nothing in the next week perhaps pop to see the dr and see what they suggest.

Xxx

Kabeth- thinking of you! Glad to hear from you!

B&l- thanks :) i started temping last month and I can't believe how much you can find out from your body just from doing that! I also downloaded the fertility friend app, so great!

Got my first monthly done, negative wahoo! And had them test my thyroid as well and all is normal :) 8 weeks to go!!

Amurray- how are things going with the positive test? Any answers?

Vicki- so frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->