Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Aimz good luck thinking of you.
Lotte thinking of u, let us know what happens at scan.

Afm- nothing just waiting and not expecting anything. I am done testing for this cycle with on test left over. But no need to waste it. Dh started talking about school and why i am not applying to a certian one. Then he is like i know you are hoping to get preg. And have the baby before the waiting list is up on the other school. I said yup. So who knows. We werent preventing it. But this cycle i will buy some opk.

He just scared. I had one at 33 weeks the next one got stuck and broke coller bone. And the next one water was low but had him at 36 weeks he was fine. And the next one was 9 2 at 36 weeks and got stuck for 6min. So 2 babies in nicu for 10 days and the last was a c-sec due to previous weight.

But he knows i want more. And i am spoiled so i will probably get them if we have a say.

Vicki

Aimz good luck thinking of you.
Lotte thinking of u, let us know what happens at scan.

Afm- nothing just waiting and not expecting anything. I am done testing for this cycle with on test left over. But no need to waste it. Dh started talking about school and why i am not applying to a certian one. Then he is like i know you are hoping to get preg. And have the baby before the waiting list is up on the other school. I said yup. So who knows. We werent preventing it. But this cycle i will buy some opk.

He just scared. I had one at 33 weeks the next one got stuck and broke coller bone. And the next one water was low but had him at 36 weeks he was fine. And the next one was 9 2 at 36 weeks and got stuck for 6min. So 2 babies in nicu for 10 days and the last was a c-sec due to previous weight.

But he knows i want more. And i am spoiled so i will probably get them if we have a say.

Vicki

amazing news lotte!! cant wait to hear about your next one :) x

Good luck aimze! Have everything crossed for you!

Lotte I wish I could help! My morning sickness showed its face 6-7 weeks and nothing worked!!! I tried lotsa stuff and had anti sickness from the dr but nothing touched it! I'm sorry your feeling poorly but great news on the scan! So pleased for you!

Xxxx

Oh and thank you ladies! I'm glad I've reached this mark! Keep cooking mini rainbow xxxxxx

Went ahead and wasted that last test. Still negative. Had little cramping earlier, boobs are killing me(which normally do not with my period, but i guess i do now.) and felt bloated earlier also. Hopefully soon. If i dont start by next week i will go buy better test then the dollar ones.

Vicki

Aimze I hope things went well for you today!!

Lotte yay for the scan today!!

Dan-o congrats on 3 rd tri!!

Laura congrats on v-day!!

Vicky hopefully DH comes around and becomes full on ready to TTC with you!!

This so not feels like af. But it has to be cause i should have gotten a period by now. Boob felt really sore and heavy earlier tonight. They normally dont with af. So getting new af symptoms i guess.

Vicki

Great news lotte, so happy for you!!

M2c- Happy for you as well, everything is looking great!

Vicki- ugh i would be so annoyed, hope it shows up ASAP!! Or a big fat +!

Aimze- fingers crossed !!

Cramps come and go, heavyness in uteras comes and goes, breast heavyness/soreness comes and goes, muscle spams in lower tummy comes and goes. Had craving really bad for chocolate (which use to happen in my youth when period was ready to start.) but still waiting......

Vicki

Thanks angel. How's things with you?

Vicki it all seems to be a waiting game doesn't it. Waiting for results, waiting for af, waiting for a bfp. Gonna be worth it in the long run. Hope something happens soon for you.

How is everyone?

Xxx

Congratulations Lotte on your scan!

Awesome to see Laura and Dano reaching new milestones - v day and third trimester! Congrats!

Good luck all for positives xx

We are going well. Just trying to settle into our routine. I can't believe Marcy is 3 weeks old already xx

She is feeding and sleeping well, feeds every 4 hours which I keep getting told is really good for breastfed. I think I'm getting more sleep than when I was pregnant. Actually enjoying this so much. More than being pregnancy as feel so much better. I think its my hubby who is struggling sleep wise with the interrupted sleep. Best thing I've done :)

Thanks girls. I'm actually feeling a bit more relaxed and happy so I am hoping it was just a phase.
Laura I love being team yellow it gives you something else to push for when the time comes lol
Lotte great news on the scan. Shame about the morning sickness I hope it eases up soon
Aimze good luck hun :)
Becky its the best thing in the world isn't it! In my opinion those little fingers alone are worth the constant testing and doctor appointments after molar pregnancy. Time absolutely flies so make the most of it. I kinda miss my night feeds haha xxx

Ladies is how I'm feelin normal, did any one else go through this? I feel like I'm more depressed now than ever. I've had so many more bad days ever since I hit negative. I think it's because now that I'm over the scary part of it, I need to now wait, and it's killing me inside because I want it so badly. I go for my first monthly this weeK, then just 2 more. So in reality I have about 8 weeks left before I'm in the clear and while that is not very long at all, i know it's out of my control which makes it so much more difficult for me to accept. I'm sure my DH is tired of seeing me upset but he wouldn't dare say anything. Ughh I joined weight watchers in the meantime and lost 5 Pounds, figured I need to control some part of my life! What do you girls think, Is this normal?

Rachie glad to hear your feeling a bit better and a bit more relaxed. I love being team yellow too! Love that surprise of being told what bubba is. Amazing times.

Angel after treatment finished I knew I had to wait so the chemo would leave my body and I found it really hard. I was busy with treatment and having bloods taken then all of a sudden I was on fortnighltly bloods and just had to wait. I tracked my cycle and got to know my ovulation signs ready to try again. I tried focus on doing positive things so I was good to ttc! It's normal lovely and I promise it will get better even though once preggo its another set of worries but sooooooo worth it. Hugs being sent your way.

Xxxx

Rachie I also missed the night feeds! I know sleep is good but those night feeds when it's just you and bubba and its quiet and still are amazing! Just you and bubs. Look forward to those little moments again!!!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->