Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte, I still ring my mum after every day she has Marcy to see how long she slept, what she ate etc. I do like the sheets at childcare where they out food, nappy and sleep times on there. I like to know. Mum send me a message most days to update too. She must know how I feel. I'm glad Kris is off for your next few days. That has to take a load off. We got a video monitor as I was up all the time checking on Marcy. Could you try something like that. i then just check the monitor everytime i wake up. I gather from talking to my friends that work, its completely natural. They are our special little people and we want to make sure they are well looked after xx

My hubby Rich is a chemical/process engineer. Currently works in paper (bathroom and tissue) but is trained as chemical/pharmaceutical which is what the job is in. Bit jealous, the company has some great jobs going for me at the moment as developmental chemists - Pitty about being very pregnant. If he gets it maybe opportunities in the future for me too.

Vicki, I hope Alana feels better from her injections soon xx

Laura, our fav name is Frankie too (holly is back up if it doesnt look like a Frankie). I started on the raspberry left tea with Marcy at 34 weeks. Its meant to help make your uterus contract more efficiently and reduce second stage of labour. After bubs also help to tone it all up again. You start with one cup and slowly build up to 4 cups a day after 36 weeks. I might start at 32 weeks this time. It won't make labour start but is meant to make it more efficient. Evening primrose oil is meant to help ripen the cervix and ease labour along. We might have to swap tips for not going over... I hope you don't so you can focus on Corban's birthday too.
By the way. I know the most lovely little boy called Brody :) Cody is a great name too

Forgot to take pic this morning. Ill get one tomorrow... Laura. You'd be coming up due for one soon ??

Gorgeous bump laura! Loved the sucked in one! :haha:

Thanks guys! I have a video camera and then i look at it and can't tell so then go and check! I think its because i'm anxious about returning to work and its manifesting in worrying about ella if that makes sense.

Its good to know that you ask your mum too becky.

Becky - Rich's job sounds interesting! Hopefully in a few years there will be opportunities for you too. How did the interview go?

Xx

Hehe! I was trying to be clever and post two pictures but was a clear fail! Oops!

Xxx

I was looking at them thinking they look exactly the same - then realised they were! :haha:

Xx

Gorgeous Laura, definitely all baby! You always look good pregnant!

Lotte, I don't think we ever stop worry about our little ones, especially after the journeys we have all been to get them. Maybe we will worry a little more than normal. I remember being very stressed about returning to work. I got a lot more protective and was constantly watching Marcy. We have been their constant for their whole lives and then we have to trust others to look after them (even our mums who we trust). Its a hard thing to do.

Rich is still in his interview (must be going ok if they are still taking the time to talk to him). He started at 9am and now 2.5 hours later. Fingers crossed. It will be a fabulous job for him. I would happily go back to work if it was somewhere like that too. you never know :)

How are you feeling Jess?

28 weeks, 1 day...

Definitely not all baby (the bottom end keeps growing too... :dohh:). Sorry for the pj's - its one of those days. Hope we don't get any visitors

Attachments

• IMAG1350_1_1.jpg
    IMAG1350_1_1.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG1352_1.jpg
    IMAG1352_1.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 8
You look so little still :) you definitely carry it well! Beautiful bump!!

You two look so little. But with alana being number 7 its was hard to hide. However i think i stayed smaller longer with her but measuring 46 week at 35 was very hard.
Alana still running fever tylenol not relly help tonight. 101.4.
Vicki

Gorgeous bumps ladies :)

Ihave, hugs to your poorly baba :(

Vicki, hope Alana starts feeling better. Marcy was not good after the same lot of immunizations, it took a week to be back to normal. Hope its not that long for you. I don't think I will get away with being smaller next time round. Definitely would be harder to hid by the 7th. It would have been very hard to measure that far ahead at the end!

Dano, how are you going?

Not long now Jess. Enjoy the public holiday. It will be scan day before you know it!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. Really looking forward to having another day off tomorrow to spend with Rich and Marcy :)

3 sleeps :-D

I don't get the public holiday tomorrow cos WA had ours last Monday so it's off to work for me! Enjoy yours though :)

Oh bugger. Hope you have a great day at work tomorrow. Hope it goes quickly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->