Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Yer I had another blood test today so 48 hrs later and I'll get the results Friday so guess I'll know more then!

Yay third trimester!!!!

Good to hear both your numbers were similar! I definitely am not seeing that doc again! I know the receptionist there and I told her the doc was horrible and she said she doesn't like her either and made sure my next appt is with a good doc!

Aimze it is hard thinking about our lost babies. I often think that if we had had Rory, then I wouldn't have had Ella andI love her more than life itself. Yet, i wished we hadn't lost Rory. Its just a horrible paradox!

Poppy knows you love her, and would want you to be happy. She will always be an angel looking out for her mummy, daddy and brother.:hugs:

Xx

Fingers crossed that today's results when you get them Friday have doubled. Hope its a different doctor. Yay for missed af :)

I looked back at bloods for Marcy. I was 4 wks exactly and my results were 125. 48 hours later 534 and then 1861 another 48 hrs later. Don't let this horrible doctor worry you because they have a lack of understanding on levels. They look good so far xx

Thanks so much for looking back! That's so reassuring!!! :) can't wait to see the results Friday!

Aimze- so happy to hear that everything is going well for you!!!

Jbaby- I will never forget my first bloods with my oldest daughter. I was exactly 4 weeks and they were 89. I was told they were on the low end of normal, but I still had a beautiful healthy baby born right on her due date! I think your number sounds great!

AFM- My rainbow, Emsley has started walking! It is so fun!!! A couple weeks ago she would take 1, maybe 2 steps and now she walks across the room!

Aimze- so happy to hear that everything is going well for you!!!

Jbaby- I will never forget my first bloods with my oldest daughter. I was exactly 4 weeks and they were 89. I was told they were on the low end of normal, but I still had a beautiful healthy baby born right on her due date! I think your number sounds great!

Thanks!! I love to hear peoples numbers that had beautiful healthy bubs!

How exciting your little one is walking :-D so cute!!

How exciting Emsley is walking! And happy birthday to Gloria x

Just got my next result back and in 48 hours it went from 125 to 346 :) doc said she is happy with that so no more blood tests!

Jbaby that's amazing :/) for your first to be in the 100 is well within range, I think sone medical peeps like to worry us!

My best mate had hcg an was 20, she couldn't go back after 48hours be ause of an emergency so did a week later. They told her it was 70 an she was miscarrying, because of her morning sickness I made her call back, they were 7000 not 70!!!!! X

Wow way to make her feel horrible hey!! Gosh it's scary enough without them making mistakes and telling you wrong info!!

Excellent news Jess! More than doubled in 48 hrs. That's a great sign :)

Great rise jess! Will you have an early scan?

Amazing about Emsley walking Kristen!

Just getting ready to leave for work. Have a feeling this is harder on me than Ella. Well hoping it is :cry:

Have a good day everyone

Xx

I have a scan booked for 6w1d......the countdown begins!!

Awwww Charlotte, I bet you it is definitely harder on you!

Xx

Lotte, its definitely harder on us mums. They have a great time without us. Marcy didn't cry for the first time Tuesday when I left her at childcare and she has been going since Jan. Normally she will cry and want cuddles but always stops before I even get to the door (her room is closest to the entry). Its to make us feel bad all day (cry in the car) and think of them... All the while they have a fun day playing and learning. I'm sure she will have a great day.

Hope work went well today xx

Jess, under 2 weeks now til your scan. Hope it goes quickly :)

Jess that's mega news! Count down is on! Hope it comes round quickly.

Raff that's mega emsley is walking! No stopping her now!

Aimze so pleased you have your little man!

Xxx

Lotte I think it's harder for us too! Corban usually runs off without a second glance. When he does cry it doesn't last long. Breaks my heart when he crys but I know how much he enjoys it.

Xxx

Fab news jbaby, I have every faith this is your rainbow :)

Aimze :hugs: don't ever feel bad hun. Lovely to hear you are enjoying your LO, bet life is a whirlwind at the mo!

Raff, Vincent is at exactly the same stage! He was walking from one side to the other tonight, like a little cowboy, bless, so cute!

Less than two weeks Jess!

Becky - have you any more scans? Are we due another bump shot!

Laura - need a bump shot from you too! How are you doing?

Glad your babies seem ok at nursery after they get settled.

Ella seemed to have a whale of a time. Kris dropped her off, and apparently when they got to my mums she was more interested in my niece's sippy cup!

She gets a bit funny with some people though. She is fine with my mum, but my dad she sometimes cries with. My brother she was fine at breakfast witn but at lunch she screamed at him! Not sure but she seems more unsure of men, but she screamed at my elder sister too. She loves my younger sister but we look and sound quite similar :shrug: i know she is quite wary of new people and seems to 'study' people before smiling or crying at them! I think because its just me and kris at home (or me when kris is at work) that she gets used to quiet. We go to childminders again tomorrow. Hopefully she will be ok there. I willbe with her tomorrow then next week she will stay for an hour or so on her own.

Kristen, becky, laura, dano how long did your babies cruise for before they walked? Or stood on their own? Ella is cruising round a bit but can't stand on her own or walk (obviously)!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"