Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte it's been ages from cruising to walking, he's only just walking across from one side of the room to another now and he turned 1 last month!

Lotte- Gloria crawled (mostly army crawled) for 4-5 months and then was walking just after her first birthday. Emsley crawled for about 3 months before her first steps. Ella will be up and walking before you know it, and then there's no going back!

Oh I forgot to add that for both girls the walking and standing on their own happened at the same time. I know some babies stand on their own for a long time before steps, but I'm about as surprised to see Emsley standing alone as when she takes steps!

Corban was cruising for a long time! He took his first steps before his birthday then didn't bother again for a month or so then he got on it.

Indie on the other had started cruising at about 9 months and using her walker and by 10 months she's been fully walking.

Xxx

We thought Marcy would walk a few months before she actually did. She was walking around furniture and standing on her own for months. Then she walked but only at home when she turned 1. It was a month before she walked outside our house. Once they are confident there is no stopping them! Ella will be walking everywhere before you know it!

Marcy was similar at the same age with other people Lotte. Always loved my younger sister but she looks very similar to me. Cried with all my bil until recently. Now she is so friendly with everyone. I'm having to work on stranger danger! I'm glad Ella is getting into the routine. I'm sure she will love it tomorrow!

Bump pic in a few days at 28 weeks. I had my appointment today. Cleared all my 28 week bloods, so iron and vit d were good. No chance of gest diabetes so very happy I can continue to eat fruit and chocolate. But I am measuring further behind than last appointment. Now 4 weeks behind :( I measured behind with Marcy too so next month's appointment will probably will have to have a growth scan. Good as ill get to see bubs again. I'm not heaps worried as bubs is laying sideways and Marcy was a decent size at the end.

Becky I can't quite believe you are 28 weeks! Super news all is ok. Extra scans to see bubs are always good! You just seem to carry really well.

Jess how are you? All ok I hope.

How's everybody?

Xxxx

I'm good thanks for checking in :)
5 weeks today!! 1 week til my scan......hurry up week and go quick!!
Can't believe you are 17 weeks already, that's gone so quick!

Wow Laura... 17 weeks! We will be holding bubs before we know it!

Jess. The next week will fly! Especially with the long weekend coming up :) And 5 weeks! Yay!

Its my weekend already :) so glad. I'm so tired this week. We have a shut at work coming up which we all have to have a week off for. I'm a bit excited as it was to be my last week at work... So finish up quicker. Only 5 more weeks left! Just got home from the doctors with Marcy. Poor kid has tonsilitis (?spelling) and double ear infection. I feel so bad I didn't realise she was that sick. Hopefully the antibiotics kick in. Will be glad when Marcy stops childcare. 5 weeks left... Countdown is on :)

Ill take my bump pic tomorrow :)

Hope everyone is going well xx

Awwww I hope Narcy gets better soon! Poor little thing! So hard to tell with little kids tho cos they sometimes hide it so well!!

Jess yay for 5 weeks! 1 week countdown! Scary but exciting xx

Lotte- hello xx

Becky- poor Marcy! Hazel had tonsillitis a while back and the antibiotics kicked in really quick so hopefully they will do the same for Marcy. 5 weeks! Do you think you'll be early again? No doubt this one will be more than a week late!

What do you ladies think of the name Iya for a girl? I liked it so googled the meaning and it means violet flower..... And violet being the colour that comes after indigo in the rainbow! Still struggling with boys.... I don't mind cooper but I'm not sure?!

Xxx

I think that name is beautiful! And is works perfectly with indigo!

I love the names Isla and Elsa too but I have already picked my girls name.....Layla! I'm not 100% sure on the spelling yet tho!

Thanks ladies. They hide being sick so well! She seems a little better now her panadol is working :) by lunchtime she should be bouncing back. If that had been me, I would have thought I was dying.

Don't say that Laura! Ill be starting raspberry leaf tea again this time but a little earlier as I swear it helped with labour efficiency (sounds like the scientist I am... Sad). If I'm showing no signs at 38 weeks I will be running up the big mountain here. I don't think I could handle going over!
Love the name :) it goes well. Cooper is nice too. What boy's names did you have picked out last time? Are you finding out or a third surprise? Not long til your scan now!

6 days Jess! Love the name. I have seen heaps of different spelling of it too. Any boys names?

We have finally agreed on 2 girls names - Frankie and Holly - would be Frankie Kate or Holly Josephine (family middle names). But not sure Frankie Kate goes though. Any other middle names you can think of?

Hi Lotte, how's work going?

My hubby has a job interview tomorrow (third round). Excited but scared about it as it means we will have to move if he gets it. Its only 2 hours away but into another state (vic) and the opposite direction from my family. So will mean a 7 hr drive to see my siblings or our uni friends and 3hrs to see my parents. But its a nice area and its where my hubby wants to go career wise. Its time too that we went somewhere new. We both came from this area and moved away before coming back when we got married. Its time to do something on our own (in laws bit too close for my liking). Big move though moving away from support with 2 young children.

Awww Frankie is so cute!!!!! I like Theo Jace (Tj for short/nickname) for a boy but I don't think DH does. Boys names are hard! I think we are going to keep the sex a surprise though......it's going to be hard but I want to try really hard not to find out!

Good luck to hubby on the job! It will be scary moving that far but if it's a better job opportunity then it's hard to turn down hey! Will be exciting though :)

Ive found girls names harder this time. Our other girls name when we had Marcy didn't go with any other middle name options (it used the same as Marcy's).
I really like Theo! It was on our short list too :) and such a lovely combination and nick name :)

Oooh so we get to all guess gender with you too :)

Its all so fun guess. So far 2 friends have both had girls vneither knew gender). I have a feeling there will a lot of girls this year :)

Yer I think this will be the year for girls, last year heaps of people I know had boys! My best friend is having a girl in September! I would love a girl first but DH wants a boy first lol either way I'll be happy!!
I'm definitely gonna struggle not finding out cos I'll wanna decorate the room!

Jbab congrats on the positive.
Aimze congrats on getting your little boy home, so happy for you.
And raff i was going to say something but i forgot. Was it baby walking?

As for me alana had her 6mnth shots yesterday and with the teething she is taking i very hard. She had a fever from shots and little sleep last night and starting to sound that way tonight. I am starting back to wirk for about 15 hours a week in evenings.

Vicki

Laura - those names are lovely. Iya is very pretty and iya and indie go well together. :thumbup:

Becky wow only 5 weeks:wacko: its come round so quickly! What does your husband do? I hope the interview goes well for him. I love those names too. What about frankie josephine? Middle names are hard because they don't actually get used much but yet they have to'go' with the first name and you have to like them too. We were going to have Eleanor grace but decided to go with beth in the end.

Jess your scan will be here before you know it!

I still can't believe you ladies all have such patience to stay team yellow! I wish i did! :haha:

Work is ok. Feeling a little bit out of control though with it. I barely heard from my mum and so was worried something had happened and then I wasn't sure when she had napped and eaten etc. i was thinking of doing a sheet for my mum to fill in so I know when she slept etc. when i went to give ella dinner she wasn't interested.not sure if thats too control freak like, but the childminder says she does something similar. I'm sure it will get better. Ella seemed more than happy though, so thats the main thing.

Also, i'm not sleeping at all well. I am up checking on ella all night, ijust keep thinking something bad isgoing to happen to her. Not sure how to ease that though. I have a dr appt next week to get more of the pill so may ask.

Kris is off from friday for a week, so he will have ella for my next three days in work.

Thanks everyone for your input on cruising to walking! Very interesting!

Hope your all ok

Xx

Jess I love those names! My friend has a Layla it's very cute. Also love theo!

Becky glad to hear the antibiotics seem to be doing there stuff. I think I may try raspberry leaf tea this time round. When will you start drinking it? I hate going over!!!! It was awful with indigo! This baby needs to be early, on time or over a week late! Haha! If I'm late I'll only have a sweep after corbans birthday. We like Cody and Cody last time. I liked brody but chris didn't. I love both of your girl names but Frankie I like a bit more. Fingers crossed for your hubby's interview! Hope all goes well.

Vicki sorry to hear Alana didn't take her jabs too well. Hope she feels better soon.

Xxx

Lotte I love a surprise! I'm soooo curious what bubs is but guessing is part of the fun. Plus this time round I have boy and girl bits so haven't gotta but loads..... Well I'm sure I'll still buy to much. Sorry to hear your not sleeping. I guess with all that has happened with Rory and you other littlie it's natural to worry. I'm not sure how to ease your mind but maybe a chat with the dr might help. As for a sheet for your mum you do what you feel comfortable with.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"