Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Becky corbans spots are now dry so his safe to go back to playgroup! He has a trip to a dinosaur park tomorrow so I'm pleased that he can go! I've been looking on Google and if indigo is gonna get it then it will be about two weeks from when Corban got his first spots..... We shall see!

Just can't believe your nearly 30 weeks! How are you feeling? So pleased your friend and baby are doing ok.

Jess sorry to hear about ms! For me nothing worked! But there are many things you can do. Lots of people swear by those wrist bands.... Ginger too. Sounds like you have it covered snacking little and often though.

Xxx

Glad the spots have dried up and Corban doesn't miss out on the excusion. How are you feeling? Almost 19 weeks... Half way :)

I'm feeling ok. I'm very sore and tired. Have a busy few weeks coming up so hopefully doesn't wear me out too much. This weekend we are travelling 5 hrs to attend my best friend's daughters 1st birthday. Should be fun :)

Counting just after 20 weeks as half way! With two late babies under my belt I think this one will be late too! Hehe! I'm feeling ok thanks! Throwing up leaves me exhausted as I'm hungry all the time.

Try take it as easy as you can Hun! Always easy to say but make sure you take it easy xxx

I can't believe how fast time is going!! It feels like you were both only just at the beginning of ur pregnancies!!

Jess because of my sickness I feel like it's dragging! Hehe!!! Even though I can't quite believe I'm nearly half way. How you feeling Hun?

Xxx

Oh you poor thing! Are you still feeling really sick?

Ms has hit full force, I was gagging heaps this morning but thankfully didn't throw up! It's strange though cos I just feel soooooo unbelievably hungry all the time and just need to constantly eat! I'm glad I feel like this though compared to people who can't eat which makes them sicker!

If I eat I throw up it soon after.... Apart from breakfast?! I had nausea with Corban and gagged a lot too. Hope it passes soon for you Hun xxx

Wow even at 19 weeks!!?? I thought it was meant to go by then :-S that's scary!! Hopefully it doesn't last the whole time for you!

I had nausea with Corban till about 16 weeks and sickness till 20 weeks with indie so I'm hoping it soon eases. To be far I'm kinda used to it so it's part of my day now! I think usually it eases at 12 weeks for most so hopefully that will be the case for you xx

You should be out of the sick zone soon then!
Awwww love your bump!!! So cute :-D it's all baby, you still look so slim from what I can see!!

Gorgeous Laura. Definitely all baby! You loon so good (and small) for third!

Oh and won't have to move now before bubs is born :) Rich was a bit too senior for the person they wanted (ie didn't want to match his current income rate). But they are keeping him in the books for more senior roles. So maybe down the track. Bit relieved now.

Becky sorry he didn't get the job but at least his on the books and you won't hVe such a big move with bubs on the way xx

That's good you don't have to move but sorry he didn't get the job! X

Thanks. Turns out he tells me last night he really didn't want the job in the end. So happy we don't have to move before bubs and I get to stay where our friends and family are. Especially with all the new bubs being born :)

Laura, hope you start feeling better soon xx

Jess hope the ms doesnt get too bad. Are you finding out what you are having?

That's good then :)

I'm feeling absolutely horrible today.......I'm not having issues with throwing up though.....mines from the other end (sorry tmi)
I am at work right now and I just want to be in bed so bad :-(

No we want to keep bubs sex a surprise :) I know it's going to be really hard not to find out but I love the idea of having a surprise at the end!

I completely agree. Its the one true surprise in life :) as much as I would love to know for shopping eespecially with all the sales on, its just more I get to buy when feeding for hours at night soon :) I normally hate surprises :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->