Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Thanks!
Yer I think it will be an amazing moment them saying "it's a boy!" Or "it's a girl!" And everyone even the staff being excited about finding out :)

It is the best moment! I delivered indigo on all fours and didn't see her a a few seconds and chris said it's a girl and I was soooo shocked! Everyone said boy for both my babies!

Sorry your feeling icky! Either end isn't nice Hun. Think it's always worse in the beginning.

Xxx

Its a pretty amazing moment. With Marcy they handed her to me and let me work it out. Glad they had looked first, it was all swollen so wasnt that easy to see and I was worried I had picked it wrong and they were taking my word for it for the paperwork.

Laura you carried very different near the end with your two based on pictures. I can't wait to see comparison pictures later on to help with our guesses... Oooh its so much fun guessing.

My boss told me that when he had his last baby about 13 years ago they didn't know what they were having and his wife gave birth and the doctors said "yay it's a girl!" Then wrapped bub up in pink and gave it to mum. Bub then did a poo so they changed it and were like uuuummmm this baby is a boy!! When she have birth the genitals were tucked up and then with the bowel movement it popped out!!! Imagine that happening :-S crazy!!

I needed a laugh tonight, thanks jess! Too bad if the name stuck, you would want to hope it was unisex ;)

Don't have a feeling yet for you Laura or Jess. Thinking girl for me though. Too similar to Marcy.
What does the Chinese gender chart say for you both? It says boy for me... Hmm will be interesting. Maybe its got it tucked up ;)

Becky my feeling for you is girl! For Corban, indigo and this bubs the Chinese predictor said boys! Xxx

Im so bad at guessing! I have no idea lol
The Chinese predictor says girl for me but I know that's not always right!

Ha ha - i 'm thinking girl for me again too Laura.

Give me a few more weeks for both of you. I think I need to see some more bump pics yet ;)
The Chinese gender chart has seemed to pick wrong for my friends second ones so maybe wrong for me too. It said girl for Marcy though.

I thought I found bubs hb on my Doppler last week but turns out it definitely wasn't it cos last night I found it :-D so amazing to hear at home!! Here's the recording!!

https://s899.photobucket.com/user/j...4-416F-9D5D-3544C070765C_zpsg6rmfihi.mp4.html

Ok- we had inercourse on the 10th but he pulled out. (tmi- this is the first time i let him conme on me and he came below my c-sec area) and i still not have period but early yesterday morning ilike1 a.m. Started habing spotting on t.p then a few times during day was red. Tgen last night at work had some more but pink this time. Today i had very very very light punk barely noticable. So ifiger it can be getting ready to start now which i doubt cause getting lighter. 2 could just be spotting maybe trying to get ready here in a few months or so. Or you know what. I tested today and neg but only 10 days since. But yestrrday i bought sometging i eat alot and it was just blah to me so gave it to kids. And been sleeping all i can durung day and feeling so exhauseted that muscles feel heavy and i shkey. Called in work sick so i could get extra sleep on tuesday befire any spotting occured. And no cramping like i am starting but kinda of like a tickle sensation around overies, dont know if you understand that.

Any thoughts? Since he pulled out and i still nursing?
Dont wanna keep wasting money on test if ots pointless

Vicki

I would say it's highly unlikely your pregnant if he didn't do the deed inside you. I'd say that perhaps it's just your body trying to return to normal. Keep us updated Hun xx

I agree with Laura Vicki. I hope things go back to normal soon. If you don't have anything happen in the next week then test again. At least then if it turns out you are it should be a clear positive. I find I get very tired before I get sick. Is there a chance you could be coming down with something?

Well if it is a mock period its doing its job of giving me pms. I just in a mood today.. Not a good one either.

Vicki

Not enough hours in the day! Sorry ladies for being mia. Things have been more than a little hectic with work, some work on the side (from phd) and ella as well as normal stuff.

It sounds like lots of good stuff is going on! Cant believe all these rainbows! So many and so happy for all of you.

We are ok, after a good few times at the childminder ella seems to have cottoned on to the fact that its becoming a regular thing and it has somewhat lost its appeal. I am hoping it will just take a few weeks and she will be ok. My mum is driving me round the bend and seems to ignore everything I say. Not sure if i'm over reacting tbh but it is pissing me off. So i dont know what to do about that either. When you guys parents look after your lo's do they follow your instructions? Or do you just let it be?

How are you all doing? How are all your lo's doing?

Anyway, i will be back later!

Xx

Nope, i pretty much finished spotting saturday. Tests negative. So who knows what it is. Would have been awesome if i was cause that would have meant that it happened on my birthday, but oh well. We not trying.

Vicki

Nope, i pretty much finished spotting saturday. Tests negative. So who knows what it is. Would have been awesome if i was cause that would have meant that it happened on my birthday, but oh well. We not trying.

Vicki

Are you going to ttc again Vicki?

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back