Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Vicki - I hope ur body sorts itself out soon!

Lotte - I would be peeved if my mum wasnt listening to my instructions but I know their excuse would be "I've had babies before I know what I'm doing" still very frustrating though!!

Afm - I'm 8 weeks today :-D yay!!
I listened to bub on my Doppler this morning and it was nice and strong such a relief to hear it!

Lotte I'm sure Ella will be alright once it's been solid routine for a bit. Bless her. As for you mum it must be frustrating! My mum doesn't have the babies that often so I don't mind what she does! Aslong as they kinda follow what I do I'm happy. A trip to nannys is sweets, chocolate and fun. I think of she had them regular I would want nap times as they do at home etc.

Xxx

Jess happy 8 weeks my dear!!!!

I have my scan Friday! I'm excited but a little nervous as they check everything. Also it would seem indie may be getting chicken pox so may mean I'll go to the scan on my own.

Xxx

Not trying but if it was up to me i would be. Checked cervix last night it was high up far back. Dont know what ot means but had some spotting just very little today after doing that. Next week i may retsest only cause i know some accidently got into me a week ago. Just to make sure. With my type 2 diabetes its better to know sooner so i can be extra careful. But i will do just one test on tuesday. Not gonna stress about ot. Had even worse mood swings last night. Work sucked.

Vicki

image.jpg

20 weeks! Half way.... Or if it's another late one.... Nearly half way! Hehe xx

Did my Charing cross 6 week post miscarriage pee test today :flower:

I wonder what they will make of this........ :haha:

:happydance:https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/68345014-A9F0-4270-A01B-16D88B986577.jpg

Congratulations Dano! Wonderful news. Hope this is our rainbow xx

Beautiful Laura! Congrats on half way :) good luck Friday xx

Oh wow 8 weeks already Jess!

Lotte, I hope Ella settles with the routine when its more regular very soon. I would be annoyed too with my mum (the whole reason why my mil never has Marcy because she won't do as I ask and has told me that I do it wrong). I don't know what to suggest but I hope that it works out xx

Off to the doctors tomorrow as have a sick little girl again :( very disappointed as I won't be able to visit my friend and her new bub. But we are buying a single bed so we can start our transition to big girl. Also have my check up Friday. Onto fortnightly ones after this one :) hopefully I get up see bubs :)

Lovely bump m2c neat as always!!

Jacky good luck with the big girl bed. Sidney's recently gone into his (wasn't ready before now) it has it's downsides but I guess they all have to do it eventually! Hope she's better soon, mine have just had another bug, I've got it this time again as well. Germs grrrr!

I hope your little man gets better soon. I hope you feel better too x

When will Charing cross contact you with the results?

Hopefully the big girl bed goes ok. She will have a couple of months to get used to it but I thought making some of these changes now might make it easier when the bubs comes for her to adjust. I don't like the idea that she can get out of bed on her own though!

That is the downside in a nutshell jackyb :haha:

Not sure about cx, I'm not that bothered either. I would like to avoid EPU for as long as possible this time too, it was such a drag last time!

Hope you can avoid it as long as possible. I hope that it all goes smoothly for you this time xx

I'm going to leave it as late as possible, see how it goes. All that early messing about last time was so pointless! And took up so much time! I'll know if something's not right anyway, always do!

Right now I feel very positive. I would be due just a few days before my molar 6th anniversary, which feels right in a strange way.

Wow dano fabulous news! Did you have an appt at rmc? Was it in aug or did i remember wrong?

Laura you look amazing! Happy 20 weeks! Oh no to Indie getting the c pox too? Is corban all better now? Are you still suffering from ms or is it better?

Back soon to finish this becky, jess and vicki i havn't forgotten you just need to sort madame out!

Xx

Jess that sound is the best in the world! When. Is your next scan?

Vicki i hope you get your wish :flower:

Becky how cool is the big girl bed! Might be a dumb question but is it just like our beds but single? Will it have duvet and pillows? Sorry Marcy has been ill and you missed seeing new bubba. Hopefully Marcy will be better soon. Are you still at work?

The thing is my mum does pretty much follow her routine, but its the little things like giving her juice and biscuits etc. in some ways i think it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. And its really important for me that Ella has a healthy relationship with food and no food is seen as bad after my struggles with food, so think i may be over reacting a bit. I dont know? :shrug: Feeling much better this week today about it since Ella seems happy there.

Xx

Funny picture of Ella with her pushchair!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies!

Becky poor Marcy! Hope she's ok. Corban took to his bed really well so you never know. I'd like to try indie in a bed in the next few months so we will see. Yay to fortnightly appointments. Feels like your getting closer! Exciting!!!!

Dano I can't believe it. I think sometimes you know if it's right or wrong. I'm hoping this is your sticky. Early scans are good and bad. I can understand your want to wait. Also my friend that was in charring cross with me speaks to another molar girl who had a cmp and chemo who is also under charring cross.... Apparently they are now advising a scan between 8-10 weeks as early can give false hope?!?

Xx

Lotte indigo has that walker!!! Hehe! Too cute! She loves putting her baby In it! It does get dragged rather than pushed though. How's Ella's walking going? Corban still has a few scabs (hate that word) but his fine and dandy. She's got more spots now so it's defo chicken pox. I think nannys like to spoil there grandchildren! My mum is terrible for sweets etc! They don't get to much stuff like that at home so I don't mind to much!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->