Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Good luck at ur scan Laura :)

Glad ur appt went well Becky, hopefully you can spin bub lol I've never heard of having to do that!

I told my mum about our growing bean today and she is over the moon!! She said she thought I was but is very happy that it is real :)

So glad your mum is excited x its a special time. Enjoy sharing your news xx

Aww what a cute pic, I say pink! :cloud9: congrats!

Jbaby, bless her, is this grand baby #1?

Jess :cloud9:

Laura love that picture. Glad everything went well at scan

Dano how are you doing?

Beautiful Laura! I'm thinking girl too :) looks a lot like indie.

Lotte funny you say boy. I've thought girl for a while but then at my appointment yesterday when she was looking at legs I may have seen something, either my child is well endowed or it was the start of the cross section of the other leg. Hmm guess we will see in Aug. So still completely unknown. For me it feels more like Marcy but then that could just be me pregnant?

Dano when will you tell hubby?

Yes this is grandbaby #1 for both mine and DH's family :)

Awwww look at that cute bub Laura!! I say boy :)

Hi ladies!
M2C- Sweet ultrasound pic, I'm going to say BOY!

My best friend from college just had her baby yesterday, NINE weeks early! Phoebe Jean, so tiny!!! But doing wonderfully. She just went into labor out of the blue. They tried to stop it, but then her water broke and she had to deliver. Kinda scary, but sounds like everyone is doing well. Still, it's going to be a long road ahead.

I also found out my SIL is pregnant with her 3rd baby, due January 2nd. I can feel baby fever getting stronger, but I need to be patient!!! Nov/Dec is just around the corner...then we'll start TTC :)

JBaby- love that things are going well for you! Isn't listening to the heartbeat amazing!

Hey Hun,

Wow! Bless your friend! Must have bee. Scary but great news there both ok. What a lovely name. Hope they both stay well.

Congratulations to your sister! Maybe a Christmas bubba if it's early. Are you feeling broody? November isn't too far away Hun!

I think most peeps are saying boy! I have no clue! Argh!

How are the girls?

Xx

Laura - you have a few blue guesses and a few pink ones here! How are you doing?how are your lo's?

Kristen - hope everything is ok with your friends baby. Glad everything seems ok though. :hugs: exciting news about your sister in law too. The end of the year willbe here very soon for TTc! How exciting :thumbup:

Not much to report here. Back to work full time tomorrow :cry: feeling abit rubbish about it tbh. Been a bit pissed off with a few things at work since i've been back. Want to try to stick it out till end of the year for some shares and then decide what to do. I've requested to work from home one day a week, which should either get agreed this week, or if not then i can appeal. It should be agreed which will help. Arghhh

Ella is doing well. We (hopefully) seemed to have turned a corner with childcare the last week and she seems more settled both with mum and at childminder. Hopefully it continues! She is 10 months old today (well sort of - june has no 31st) and then she will turn one in August! Scary stuff! She is so active and charges round everytwhere. She has taken to climbing onto the sofa - crazy girl!

How is everyone else doing?

Xx

Kristen - wow 9 weeks early!! Glad they are doing ok :) what a surprise that would have been! Congrats to your SIL!

Lotte - that will be good if you can do 1 day a week from home!! Fx it gets approved!

Afm - I'm 9 weeks today and all seems well.....had some cramping yesterday and this morning but I'm putting that down to growing. We have told both our families now and everyone is over the moon! It is seeming more real now! Can't wait to get to double digits!!

Jess happy 9 weeks lovely! Nearly in double digits. When is your next scan? So pleased everyone is so happy.

Lotte for some reason people always say boy for me?! Only a few say girl?! Glad to hear Ella seems to be settling too. You can't blink without those babies climbing up or doing something they shouldn't! Cheeky! Hope they approve your day at home. My littlies are ok thank you. Indies spots have dried so she's not contagious anymore.

Xxx

Not to long! Eek! I have my 24 week midwife appointment on the 22nd July I think xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->