Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Lotte indigo has that walker!!! Hehe! Too cute! She loves putting her baby In it! It does get dragged rather than pushed though. How's Ella's walking going? Corban still has a few scabs (hate that word) but his fine and dandy. She's got more spots now so it's defo chicken pox. I think nannys like to spoil there grandchildren! My mum is terrible for sweets etc! They don't get to much stuff like that at home so I don't mind to much!

Xxx

Hehe! Ella loves it! She loves the pink button on the teddy bear! She's cruising quite a bit and can stand not holding on for a little bit. She loves crawling though - she is quite a turbo crawler!

Glad Corban is much better.

Yeah, she eats pretty healthy at home too so figure a biscuit here and there doesn't really matter. Well try and tell myself that!

Xx

Thanks ladies!

Becky poor Marcy! Hope she's ok. Corban took to his bed really well so you never know. I'd like to try indie in a bed in the next few months so we will see. Yay to fortnightly appointments. Feels like your getting closer! Exciting!!!!

Dano I can't believe it. I think sometimes you know if it's right or wrong. I'm hoping this is your sticky. Early scans are good and bad. I can understand your want to wait. Also my friend that was in charring cross with me speaks to another molar girl who had a cmp and chemo who is also under charring cross.... Apparently they are now advising a scan between 8-10 weeks as early can give false hope?!?

Xx

Wow, I didn't realise they go to a bed so early. How do you know when they are ready for a proper bed?

It makes sense about having a slightly later scan, i had scans with Ella and Rory at 5 and 7 weeks, which i liked but knew that 5 weeks were just to see a sac, so had no false hope. 6 weeks is a dodgy time,cause if you are out on your dates by a day or two you are left in limbo for 2 weeks.

Xx

Lotte when Corban was 17-18 months we had a new carpet put in his room so had to collapse his cotbed so we decided to turn it into the bed and see. His always slept so well that we thought why not. He took to it great. Indigo sleeps great too so I think in a few months we will try. I think you'll know when to try. Some do it early some do it later. Do it when your ready.

As for scans with this baby I had a sac and yolk at my 6 week scan so for the 2 weeks I worried. I like seeing it's not molar but I think perhaps 8 weeks is better so you can see blobby bubba with a beat.

I love that she is a turbo crawler! Hehe! Made me chuckle. Sounds likes she's doing super! Xxx

Lotte, Marcy has the same walker. She still uses it! Her big girl bed is exactly as ours just a single size. Looking forward to buying everything to day :)

Laura, I hope indie doesnt get them!

Dano, I was due with Marcy right at the anniversary of my molar too. You are so right, you just know when it feels right. I am praying this one is and it goes very smoothly for you xx

Lotte, if we weren't having another bubs Marcy would be in her cot until she was at least 2. She sleeps well in our bed so hope that's a sign for the single bed but I don't like that she gets out when she decides she has had enough sleep. So may find her playing in the middle of the night!

With this one they didn't scan until 8 weeks in case I was a week behind so we would see something. It was a little less stressful as I saw a heart beat and bubs at the scan. I can only image Laura how stressful it is worrying for 2 weeks whether you will see more when its just sac and yolk. With Marcy I think I was 6.5 weeks and just late enough to see bubs. But the doc was more concern about position and molar than heart beat at that point. I'm glad I waited longer with this one.

Oh and forgot the most important thing... 2 weeks left of work! 5 days if I count like that :)

OMG Dan-o!!!! Congrats :) how exciting!! Fx it's a sticky bean!

Lotte - I have my 12 week scan in 4 weeks.......I'll be 12w3d!

We have that same walker as well. We had it for nora. We also have the horse that matches it.
Alana is now 7 months and she has been getting on hands and knees, but yesterday she started rocking on them.. Soon.

Vicki

Seems like a popular walker!

Vicki - your baby willbe mobile very soon! :thumbup: its so cool!

Jess not too long to wait. How are you feeling?

Becky - yay for 5 days left at work! Yes, i like ella being stuck in her cot! I can quite imagine her playing in the night too!

Thanks laura :flower:

Xx

Oh we are still waiting for teeth! When did your babies get them? No real signs of them either :haha:

Xx

Indie has 8 teeth. Maybe about 7-8 months. My friends baby is a year with her first tooth now coming xxx

Its funny really. When she was 3 months i thought they were almost out!

I can't imagine ella with teeth! :haha:

Xx

7 months for first one with both my boys, closely followed by second one. Both had 4 out and two more at the top broken through by their 1st birthdays.
Vincent still has 6, but he's working on two more right now!

Between all mine i have had teeth anywhere from 6-12 montgs when they get tgem. Alanas been working on them since 3 months and nothing yet.

Vicki

Marcy got teeth around 6 months but had been teething for months prior. A friends little boy had none at his first birthday and then he got 8 within a month. All so different :)

Well i escaped a growth scan for one more appointment :) I didn't get further behind but I didn't catch up either. I'm tracking the same line as with Marcy so she wants to wait and not cause unnecessary stress of growth scans. But I did see bubs on her machine as position was a little hard to determine. But its turned and now breach. Hoping it turns before next appointment as if not ill have to be booked for c section. Still time for it too so not worried yet but will be doing all I can to convince it to. Turn baby come on! any tips?

Becky there are lots of exercises you can do to encourage them to turn. Google it. I founds lots to get indie to move off my back and they worked. Sounds like you just carry smaller if your tracking the same as Marcy.

Scan at 11.40! Xx

Exciting stuff Laura! Can't wait to see pictures!

Becky - how many weeks are you now? Yes as Laura says google it I think 'spinning babies' or something like that is supposed to be good.

xx

How many weeks are you now, ive lost count! Spinning babies got my awkward boy properly head down, I did inclines off the bed. He was breech, then oblique for ages. I also measured small for fundal height, but Vincent was 7lb 5oz, 2 weeks early (3 weeks early if I go by ovulation!)

M2c good luck hun, can't wait for pics!! Can't believe you are halfway through already, my goodness!

Good luck Laura! Can't wait to see pics xx

Thanks ladies. The spinning babies website is great. I'm almost 32 weeks so lots of time still to turn but want to do all I can as I desperately want to avoid a section. I know they can turn even at the last minute but if I can encourage it, I will try to. Its strange for me as Marcy was head down from 28 weeks and stayed that way. Will definitely be doing the inclines off the bed. Thanks!
Dano, Marcy was 2-3 weeks early (depends on dates, mine she was 3) and still 7 pound even though I measured 5 weeks behind. Pretty much the same as you with Vincent. I think my doc is thinking this one is along the same line. I'm so glad she is waiting a few more weeks for scans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->