Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Congratulations on another little boy Vicki. Lovely that you could name him after your dad. It seems fitting that your last bubba is a boy to allow you to do that x

Hopeful that is great news! Congratulations! My line was similar darkness for my son at 14dpo. I tested again 2 days later when i had a blood test. It was heaps darker and my levels were 330. To put your mind at ease test again in a day or two. Fingers crossed this is your sticky bean and your rainbow xx

Laura hope your holiday is going great xx

I got my hair done today so feel like a new women. A solid night's sleep and ill look 10 years younger... i thinking im dreaming there on the sleep that is 😉

congratulations hopeful!

Vicki congrats on another boy!!

Jacky I love having my hair done, it makes you feel great doesn't it!

Laura hows the holiday?

AFM, I am supposed to be waiting until the 5th until we start ttc and hubby and I hadn't even talked about it although he knew exactly how I felt. Sunday he drops the totay unexpected news that he might want to go again, since it took me almost 2 years to convince him that the chances of him loosing me through delivery (which is his fear) are very low and to ttc I was expecting a long wait lol. Anyhow he's been getting advice from his friends who work in the hospital with him and then last night out of the blue we dtd and didn't prevent it!! TMI but we have been using the withdrawal method so not preventing would be easier should the time come! I didn't really want to make a big deal out of it with him so he didn't suddenly change his mind but I a so excited I had to tell someone lol! So I am unofficially ttc haha! Happy Tuesday xxx

Hopeful, so sorry this wasn't your month. I hope you get a bfp very soon xx

Rach, that is great news. Hopefully it happens quickly for you x
You know we are also not preventing. Hubby isnt convinced on another one as Raph is such a bad sleeper but he is kind of going on the whole bf thing and i dont have a cycle back. You never know i might not have to convince him of anything. It might just happen 😉
Getting your hair done is the best. You suddenly feel amazing even when tired ☺
If i had heaps of money i would get it done all the time!

Rach hope it works out.
Hopeful sorry ot wasnt you month yet.

Afm- i am exhausted and tired and i still cant stand people and i am so ready to go on leave mow. But trying to hold off till end of july but i not sure i will make it. I may sign off a lot of extra time in july so i not working as much. Maybe change availability some so i not working so late. I dont know just exhausted.

Vicki

I loveeeeee getting my hair done!!! I'm getting mine done next weekend which will be the first time it's been coloured in about a year ��

Hopeful I'm so sorry AF showed up :-( I was sure I saw 2 lines!!

Rach that's so exciting!! Fx it happens soon ��

Jackyb thats what I did and we caught the first egg at about 7m pp. :haha:
As you know we lost that one at 10w (and the following 3)but the ice was broken and hubby was fine with ntnp. This time I won't be get away with the same plan, so I think this is our last! Probably sensible given our history anyway lol!! Will keep all crossed for you, it's hard when you aren't quite in the same page isn't it?

Hopeful so sorry for AF Hun, hope your sticky rainbow comes along very soon xx

Rachie that's an exciting development! Good luck and all fingers crossed!

Vicki, did you say another boy? Aww!! How far along are you now? I've lost track!!
:dohh:

M2c hope the holiday is smashing!

Jbaby, aww your LO is growing up fast. Are you finding she's much more alert all of a sudden? I found 3 months to be a massive developmental leap/change with both of mine. Things got a lot easier from that point as they were both a lot less needy!

As for me just ticking along like a normal pregnant lady, scan next week. Hoping all is well so I can continue cooking! I have mixed emotions right now. Feeling a little sad that this will probably be the last time I experience all this, and making the most of each pregnant day.. but also very excited to meet our 3rd little boy in just a few weeks and will breathe a massive sigh of relief when he's here safe and sound!

Definitely much more alert........I swear she is so much more alert than most other babies her age and has been from the beggining which actually makes it hard cos she is easily overstimulated!
Not sure if I can say it's getting easier yet, the fact that she can entertain herself with toys now for a short time is easier but still MEGA struggling in the sleep department so still finding it tough!

Gosh can't believe your bub will be here soon ❤️

Exciting Dano! Almost 32 weeks. Amazing! Have everything crossed for a great scan next week xx
We will see what happens. I dont think in even close to have any egg being released 😉... waking every 1-2hrs every night will do that but fingers crossed we get lucky. I think i would probably cry if i did at the moment... if its meant to happen it will 😉

Get a new niece or nephew in 6 weeks so that should hold off some cluckiness for a while.

Jess, i want to say the sleep thing gets better but im still getting up as though i have a new born 9 months later... i am checking out the chiro, doctors and seeing the child and family healthy nurse fr options next week so will let you know what i try. I have been told that the dream baby guide by sheyne rowley is great but from what i read she swaddles so no good for me. My boy likes his tummy to sleep so i am limiting my options. He may just have bad separation anxiety. If so he will be in with his sister very soon. Good luck hun. You are doing a fabulous job. She is just gorgeous xxx

Thank you xxxx
I really hope you get some help soon!! I dread that we could be like this at 9 months still �� I think Layla gets mega separation anxiety from me too!

So i got an unexpected check from the school i went to 2 years ago. So i bought babys carseat, swung/glider and i just ordered a crib cause lana can use it for a good year or so. She has been sleeping in a playpen i have about 4 outfits and binkies, bottle nipples and some muslim swaddle blankets. Only at 15 weeks way to early in my opionion but have to get it when i have the extra money. Doing good here.

How is everubody

Hey ladies! I did write out a long message but it blinking well deleted so I'll calm down and write it later! Doh!

How are you all doing? I've been keeping up but just been super busy!!!!

Xxx

Glad everyone is well. Hope your holiday was lovely m2c! I do that all the time, super annoying :haha:

Still cooking here. 34w now. Fluid gone right up and is actually above average now! Baby around 50th centile, so a similar size to DS2.
Only thing worrying me is I've been taken off consultant care completely for some reason, which is a bit scarey given my history! No induction, no extra monitoring, nothing! Hoping I go naturally around the 38w mark again. I would be terrified of something awful happening, each day I go over after that!

Anyway, here's my bump now! Grown loads recently!
https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/B15F78BA-7A19-4261-B83E-BE133D7D8DB2.jpghttps://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/988BF8C7-B8BE-496A-9B36-F1D136EA9FF4_1.jpg

Beautiful Dano! Wow 34 weeks. Not long now. I hope you sort out your care and everything goes smoothly xx

We are still not sleeping but have some options to explore. Hips got xrayed and checked Wednesday so waiting on results. Have an ent appointment when he gets back from holidays at the same time as Marcy gets tonsils out. If anything needs doing they should fit it in at the same time. Its a bit easier to deal with when there are possible explanations for the bad sleep and constant screaming.

Hope you are all well xx

Awww love the bump pics dano!! Fingers crossed smooth sailing from here!

Beautiful Dano! Wow 34 weeks. Not long now. I hope you sort out your care and everything goes smoothly xx

We are still not sleeping but have some options to explore. Hips got xrayed and checked Wednesday so waiting on results. Have an ent appointment when he gets back from holidays at the same time as Marcy gets tonsils out. If anything needs doing they should fit it in at the same time. Its a bit easier to deal with when there are possible explanations for the bad sleep and constant screaming.

Hope you are all well xx

I really hope you get some answers!! How many wake ups are you getting a night?
We still have shocking sleep habits here, normally 30 min cat naps only in my arms during the day and a normal night consists of around 5-6 wake ups :wacko:

I feel you Jess! On a bad night (normal) we get 5-6 wake ups. Some nights as little as half an hour between the screaming. I had a good night last night and had 2. I am getting one good night a week now so thats a start. We see the ent for his ears in late july when Marcy has her tonsils out. So hopefully come August when he turns 1 we might have sorted something out and both might sleep through... fingers crossed anyway.
I am lucky though that i get 2 1.5hr sleeps during the day from him. So im not sure why nightime is an issue. I really hope you find something that works for you hun.

Im starting to believe very active babies might have trouble switching off to sleep for long periods. Layla is active isnt she? A friend is trying some sleep drops from a naturapath on her active 18month old. Ill let you know how she goes xx

Same here! Iya sleeps great during the day! She settles hersf to sleep and I also get 2 1.5-2hr naps. Nighttime is a different story as well!!!!!! Even though last night wasnt to bad. I'm now trying her in a hammock which has stopped her fidgeting..... She fidgets and wakes herself loads! Hopefully we all get something sorted!

Dano are you feeling ok about labour? Your bump looks fab! How are the boys doing? Are they getting excited?

Xxx

Oh poor bubba, at least we aren't getting crying/screaming! She doesn't really cry at all when she wakes during the night just stirs and fidgets a lot. That's good you at least get a couple of good day sleeps! On a good night we get 2-3 wakes too!
Yer she is VERY active! I definitely agree that active babies find it harder to switch off! Cool let me know how she goes!!

That's a good idea trying the hammock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->