• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Molar and Partial Molar Pregnancy Support Group

Oh rach prayers for your family. Good luck on blood test.
Dano glad your doing good.
My moods still are pretty bad.but otherwise everything the same. No real udates for now. I think my 11 year old son is picking up my mood swings cause he has been weepy past couple of days. ( not feeling and not sleep good) but he camt really afford to miss any more days from school. They have about a month left for summer vacation and by law here after i kids miss 20 days of school they have to report us to the state and we would have to go to court and maybe cps gets involved and with so many kids that the last thing we need, and i believe he is at 17 days so far. Next year we are going to majorly have to curb down the sick days one of my kids only missed like 5 but the rest are all around 17 days...not good.

Fabulous news rach!! So pleased it's falling so fast!!

So sorry your mum is having a scare though, how is she? :hugs:

Vicki :hug: on the mood swings. My kids only know grumpy mummy I think lol :haha: I've been pregnant almost continually since my youngest was 6-7m, he's two now!!

Rach awesome news! Great drop! Sorry to hear about your Mumma. How is she doing? My mum just had a camera down her throat and had some biopsys taken. Hoping all is well with your Mumma.

Vicki sorry about the mood swings! Luckily my moods stay fairly level.... It's just the sickness being my problem.

3 weeks till my holiday! Excited!!!!!!

Xxx

Yay Rach. Awesome drop! Negative in no time. How is your mum doing?

Awesome drop rach.

I am hoping my moods are slowly going down. I do get mad at kids alot but i seem a little more relaxed. And not as stressed but also not been in stressful situations for awhile either. Hopefully it stays that way.

Bought my youngest a new carseat, still facing back but a reversable now instead of infant. Dont get me wrong she us only 17 lbs so she could have stayed in the infant for alot longer but it was over 5 years old so expired. And she is much happier whebpn she is in longer car rides. But its a graco 65 myride and i swear its a cadilac model of carseats, its a monster and makes her look so small..

Vicki

How you all doing ladies? All well I hope!

Corban got into his chosen school so that's super! And tomorrow it's 2 weeks till our holiday.... Erm..... EXCITED! Xxx

Moods been fairly good lately. However nauseaness did pick up a little more. Only been sick a few times. But i usually start around 4 and i usually start work around 5 so that doesnt help. Otherwise had all my lab test done yesterday which included andother progestrone so i might call them tomorow to get the results of that one atleast.

Vicki

Hope everyone is doing well. Been thinking of you all.

Vicki hope your bloods look good.

Rach, how are your level ? Hope its negative or very close to it.

Dano, yay 29 weeks!

Laura, exciting Corban got into his school. That is great. Are you all ready for your holidays? Not long now.

Xx

Becky how's your little ones? I'm so pleased Corban got into his school but also sad he will be going! Gonna miss my little guy!

Dano how's things going? Still ok?

Vicki glad to her your mood is improving. Hopefully the nausea passes quickly for you!

How's everyone else?

Xxx

All good here. Passed my driving test first time, in our trusty old xsara Picasso, I was so shocked lol :wohoo:

Baby seems fine, feels bigger than my other two at this stage. Next scan in half term, 27th I Believe:)

Sidney got his school too m2c! It's going to be busy from the end of June for us, 4 family birthdays (including sidneys) a school day trip I have to go on, parents induction day for us, two induction days for Sidney, and a new baby due sometime in the middle of it all :rofl:

Hope everyone is ok, thinking of you all often, just been too hectic to post! :dohh:

Oh and here's my bump 29w :flower:
Grown loads in the last couple of weeks!

https://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k240/DANIELLA77/58A7E947-11AD-4CBE-8195-5CE4F488AC2F.jpg

Lovely bump hun!

Aww I remember meghan going into school for the first time I was an emotional mess lol. They will love it though. I had my blood taken today for my kit. Did anyone else struggle with phlebotomists/health care assistants looking at you like you've got 2 heads when you pass them the box lol. Every single time I go for it to be done I have to explain what to do and they still go to the lab to ask for advice even though it says exactly what to do on the piece of paper lol. Not to mention it took three attempts and a walk to the other side of the hospital to get any blood out of me lol. Fingers crossed my last one! my mum is doing well. She was meant to go on holiday on 25th April and had to have a bronchoscopy the day before which is a camera into the lungs. Normally she wouldn't be able to fly after but she did it with no sedation the crazy lady anything to get away for a girls holiday. They found nothing and are putting the bleeding down to a ruptured blood vessel in the back of her throat for now. She is really good in herself too. Hopefully it's all up from here. We also got ducks to help curb the broodiness lol.
hope everyone is ok xxx

Cute bump i know i should say this but its so little. Had to get it out sorry i am very noticable now. Only 11 weeks. Yes i know i had a belly before hand but now its sticking out.

So monday had another prigestrone shot and i also found out my vit d is low. So i taking one rx streanth a week fir 12 weeks then daily over thr counter i think she said 1500 mg daily after that 12. So fun. Waiting for my panrama test to come back hoping drs have it next week fir my first apt. We skipped the very first apt cause they know my history and all so i see ob next week.

Dano first of all massive congratulations on passing your test! I bet your well pleased! Bump looks awesome you carry so well! Can't believe there's a 29 week little guy in there! Awesome! Great news Sidney got into his school too! Got a busy time come up! Hope all fits into place! Hehe!

Rachie it drives me mad having my blood taken! I'm like yellow tube just put it in the box and let it go to the local hospital. Most of them seal it up etc! I'm like whatever!!! Haha! Got all crossed its your last bloods. Will you go onto urine after? I just sent my wee box off..... Still hate doing it even though it's so easy to do. Pleased all seems ok with your mum. Loving your ducklings! The video of them in the bath was too cute!

Vicki will you find out the sex of bubs?

So I think mastitis is creeping in! My boob was sore all night..... Looked this morning and it's a bit red..... Just trying to sit and rest.... Warm compress on boob! Hoping I can stop it before it gets shitty! Body is aching though! ARGH!!!!!!!!!

Xxx

Laura, hope you are feeling better. That is the worst. Would rather labour than have mastitis. I hope it comes good. Cabbage leaves were my big thing. I would walk around with them in my bra. Meant to break down the lumps. Thinking of you. Are you on holidays?

Dano awesome job on your driving test and Sidney with his school. Beautiful bump. So tiny. You very well xx

vicki i hope all your levels sort out.

Rach, glad your mum is doing better. Sorry it was a drama getting your bloods done. I hopes its the last one xx

My 2 have been sick the last week. Just pass it between them. Raph has honed his man flu skills down already. The way he has been you would think he was the sickest one. Marcy scared me today. She has had a very high fever for 24hr around 40c and her extremities have been cold. Well at lunchtime her lips and fingers went blue. Scared me. Quick trip to the doctors and lots of monitoring later and she hasnt got worse. Panadol seems to reduce it aĺl enough to avoid hospital. Then tonight she had a temp of 34.1c 😕. Hoping it passes soon. They continually scare us hey!

Dano ment shouldnt.
Yes will find out but will only be telling you guys. Its a secrete and wont tell kids either. Just have to hide gender revealing items from the.

Jacky thank you. I hoping too.

Becky holiday is next Friday. I've still got a sore red boob and feel a bit achey but it's not gone full blown I need antibiotics!!! So I'm keeping an eye and still keeping up the feeding and compresses so hopefully it passes soon. I read something about potatoes in your bra too! Hehe! Sorry to hear your littlies have been poorly! It's always so worrying isn't it. Hope there feeling better.

Vicki when will you find out the sex?!? Do you have that scan booked yet? Exciting! Do you mind what sex? Any names planned?

Makes me broody!!! But I'm gonna be good and wait!

Xxx

Hahaha sorry laura but I've got this image of spuds in a bra lol. Seriously I hope your ok though, I never had mastitis but sounds awful, engorgement is bad enough!!
Vicki hope your feeling ok
Jacky how are your little ones now? Hope they are ok!!
Oh yes congratulations Dan o on passing your test :)

AFM I AM NORMAL!!!!!!! :wohoo::wohoo: I am soo pleased!! I have to send a wee sample off in a month and then I am done! we are then free to ttc if we want to although I asked DH if he wanted to discuss it tonight and he said no because we agreed that we wouldn't discuss it until we are given the go ahead, I'm just feeling a little impatient! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->