Molly :D

Jayden'sMummy

Jayden and Macie-Leigh xx
Reaction score
So all you girlies know that molly is getting married (congratulations!!:happydance:) well she has seen a dress that she loves!! and i want to help her get it, so i have sent an email to a few girls telling them about my idea but i thought i should say it on here as it takes to long to private message lol :dohh: lazy me!

Molly is a great friend and has helped me so much and i want to do something nice for her.

I will be paying my money into Samsmum's Paypal account because dopey me can't figure out how to make one ha :dohh:

xxx

If anyone wants to contribute anything as a joint wedding present since Molly will be wed very soon from friends (something that would be useful ...the dream)) PM me for my paypal email address :D

We thought it would be nice to help Molly buy her perfect day instead of something ornamental ...

It's a gorgeous dress but there's not long left on it!

https://www.babyandbump.com/home-li...ed-sooner-rather-than-later-3.html#post911595

omg i thought she was joking! i dont know what to say :S

:D

I cant give much as im skint but ill give what i can...no one deserves it more than Molly. xx

I cant give much as im skint but ill give what i can...no one deserves it more than Molly. xx

thank you :D
Lol me too, till next week but molly deserves it, shes such a great person and i know a little goes a long way :D x

Im skint atm too, but i will try my hardest to give what i can, the dress is beautiful and she really does deserve it x

bless you guys, im still in like derrrr mode everythings gone so whirlwindy

Done:happydance: its not much Molly but I hope you get the dress, its gorgeous:)

i linked my other half to this thread and he said your all so nice and you dont have to but big thanks :)

Aww the girls on this forum are absolutly wonderful, cant get much better than that! I would help out too but unfortunately I have absolutly no money after joining the gym so I will send all my love hun! <3

Im the same i really want to put something in but skint after an unexpected bill :(

I would if Natwest hadn't lost my stupid card in the post!!!!

i'm skint too, i got robbed last week, all Jayden's money got took + mine too.

I'm loaded!!! :rofl: Not really!!!!

Nice to be able to help such a lovely lassie!!

x

i dont really no u but id love to give somthin to help
im not really sure how to pay it tho lol xx

Is there a link to view the dress? I havent seen it? I really wanna seee what you've picked out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->