Molly :D

Sent some money your way :wohoo: Cant wait to see pictures :wohoo:

Molly - I would love to donate but unfortunately Im skint too :(

I dont know if it's up your street, but I have a tiara for my wedding that I could lend to you? Feel free to say no but the offer is there

xxx

I would give you money in a heartbeat if I had any.:( Good luck!

I really want to contribute but i'm pretty skint, will give what i can :)

Molly - I would love to donate but unfortunately Im skint too :(

I dont know if it's up your street, but I have a tiara for my wedding that I could lend to you? Feel free to say no but the offer is there

xxx

bless you thanks :) my mother in law to bes sister has a jewelry making business and has offered to make one for me. thank you so much for your offer though!

am sooo excited i did the same thing this morning- eyes open 'ahhh im gettin married 22nd nov ahhhhh'

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'm gonna send you some money hun xxxxxxxx Hope you get the dress xxxx

hello everyone,, i just wanted to say a huge thank you to everybody who contributed to my dress all off your generosity has been over whelming. everything to do with this wedding has made me cry but for all the right reasons. thank you so so much for helping me get my dress for my special day ill never ever forget it.

xxxx

have paid for the dress, am awaiting communication with regards to what measurements they need!

:) Yay :) My contribution was a little late for the dress, but hopefully it can help with something else :)

:) Yay :) My contribution was a little late for the dress, but hopefully it can help with something else :)

No it wasn't, don't worry :D ...a few people had sent me PMs for details but I sent the money first so Molly didn't miss the dress (because I'm completely disorganised :rofl:)!

You've all been awesome :wohoo: x

I've only just seen this thread! I'd love to help out, but DH just went out and bought a new car, now I'm so stressed about money, I cant sleep! I'm sorry. I hope your day is wonderful! Your dress is absolutely beautiful!!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->