Momma's with 3 (or more) babies

Missy08

Reaction score
Hello! :flower: Looking for advice from any moms with 3 (or more) kiddos at home. DH & I currently have 2 girls (6 and almost 2) and I feel like I want to have one more but I'm so torn on the decision....I had always originally wanted to stop at 2 but now I don't feel that way. I still feel like someone is missing but then at the same time, I feel like if we have more it is "pushing our luck" or I feel like maybe we'll "rock the boat" too much if that makes sense...

How did you guys find going from 2 to 3 and how did you make the decision??

Thanks!

I dont have 3 yet but I am pregnant with number 3. We were done having kids so this one took us very much by surprise but from what I have heard its easier going from 2-3 than it is from from 1-2. I was really worried at first because my boys are full on manic lol its a mad house in our home but its like since i have been pregnant they have chilled out heaps and I am now super excited about number 3 and possibly going to go for a 4th hahaha.
I hope you get some good insight from some mums with experience with 3 but wanted to share I was in the same wprry place as you but now its coming and I cant stop it we are over the moon and cant wait I think no matter how many you have there will always be the anxiety around having another (well for me its like that anyway lol)

I have 3 and pregnant with my 4th and last! My first two were 5&7 when my youngest was born and it was fine, he has just slotted in and they are great with him. Only time I find it more difficult than I would with two is sometimes when we're out or taking the older ones to soft play means having to chase around after the little one constantly. Wouldn't change it tho and can't wait for our last baby.. They will be 9,7 & 2 when s/he is born it's all good fun ;)

I am on baby no 6! I have always found the adjustment from 1-2-3-4-5 easy-ish. My main rule for myself is "To never expect 5 mins to myself during the day! that way then when it happens I really appreciate it and enjoy it" Plus when you have a few kids they tend to entertain each other which makes tidying up etc...Easier. I am quite lucky that my older 3 (14,11,10) all like to help and chip in doing things. Xx

I felt the same way you did about 2 months ago. I just found put I am preganant with #3 and We are overjoyed! The thought is scary but once you are aware of the new baby on the way all those fears melt away.

I just found out I'm pregnant with number 3. We were happy with two and in the process of sorting out contraception when we got our surprise! Not going to lie, I'm terrified and laughed and sobbed at the same time when I took the test. But now that it's settling in (6 hours since bfp) I'm getting the whole excited, protective Mamma feeling. It's going to be tiring, loud, costly and the balance is tipped from equals to 3:2, but our house will be full of fun, laughter and love.

I dont have 3 yet but I am pregnant with number 3. We were done having kids so this one took us very much by surprise but from what I have heard its easier going from 2-3 than it is from from 1-2. I was really worried at first because my boys are full on manic lol its a mad house in our home but its like since i have been pregnant they have chilled out heaps and I am now super excited about number 3 and possibly going to go for a 4th hahaha.
I hope you get some good insight from some mums with experience with 3 but wanted to share I was in the same wprry place as you but now its coming and I cant stop it we are over the moon and cant wait I think no matter how many you have there will always be the anxiety around having another (well for me its like that anyway lol)

Thank you! It's so nice to hear from other mom's with the same worries :hugs:

I'm pregnant with number three and was terrified at first this one was d asuprise but i can't wait now. X

Its lovely to know we are not alone in certain feelings. I am never sure as to whether or not I should speak the truth about our little surprise and admit how terrified I was I mean I literally balled my eyes out and cried the whole way through dinner sobbing how am I going to do this I cant have another baby lol but within 24hrs it was just you are doing this it will be fine. Women are strong and we are so built for this! I must admit though my all day sickness has proven difficult with 2 running around!
I hope you find the comfort in knowing alot of us have the same thoughts good luck hun and who knows we might see you announcing on here one day soon :)

I'm pregnant with number 3 too. It was totally planned. I'm not overly worried about having the 3 to look after (maybe naive), but I'll be honest I'm finding the first trimester of pregnancy whilst looking after the other two quite difficult. Doesn't help my eldest are only 2 and 4 and where we live mean they are not in any sort of childcare and we have no relatives to help around, and hubbie works long hours - so I have kids pretty much all the time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->