• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mommy of twins

Leanna5813

Reaction score
I'm just curious if anyone pregnant with twins had symtpoms different from a singular pregnancy? I'm too early to know how many I'll be having this time, and I seriously doubt it's twins but my husband is convinced it's twins already just because of the major symptoms I've been experiencing since like 4 dpo.

No, my twins were my least symptomatic pregnancy.

Hey Leanne! Hope all is well...the only thing I had with my twins was showing very very early and extreme nausea. But other than that - no major difference. :) Hope all is well!!!

No symptoms other than the same I had with singletons (until much later and I had SPD).

Hi, I did IVF and was told I had a strong chance of twins. Right from day 1 my boobs were sore and blew up like balloons. I have been really nausea and had my first bout of "morning sickness" at 4am this morning. I had an early scan yesterday at 7 weeks and discovered I am indeed having twins.
Not sure if my symptoms are worse because of twins or if it was the drugs I was taking for ivf.

Best of luck though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->