Moms of BOYS !

I do believe in gender swaying and have spent a lot of time reading about how to sway on another forum gender dreaming.

Looking at how to sway for a boy I can see that my lifestyle was very boy friendly. I changed some things in order to sway for a girl and it seemed to work although it's not 100% but I think if I did nothing different I would have been more likely to end up with another boy.

What parts of your lifestyle do you think were boy friendly if you don't mind me asking ?

I am having my 3rd boy after a failed gender sway. With my first I ate only gogurt pretty much, survived off of cigarettes, marijuana and alcohol :wacko: I was young and definitely not trying. His birthdad had made 5 girls, no boys before my son. My second son, first with my DH, was 4 years later, I was eating very well, had quit everything long before, and we were trying. He had also made one girl in his teenage years before ds2 and ds3

This little boy I will say the one thing I didn't change was my diet much since ds2. I was taking Saw Palmetto to lower my natural testosterone, we were both taking a ton of cranberry pills to raise acidity, tons of crystal light with added equal for more aspartame, but I should have changed my diet! I am so happy now that we will be having our 3rd boy..we plan on more kids down the road so I don't feel like it was my last chance so that helps.. but I suggest if you want to sway, follow all of the swaying techniques and not just a few :)

Good luck!

I am having my 3rd boy after a failed gender sway. With my first I ate only gogurt pretty much, survived off of cigarettes, marijuana and alcohol :wacko: I was young and definitely not trying. His birthdad had made 5 girls, no boys before my son. My second son, first with my DH, was 4 years later, I was eating very well, had quit everything long before, and we were trying. He had also made one girl in his teenage years before ds2 and ds3

This little boy I will say the one thing I didn't change was my diet much since ds2. I was taking Saw Palmetto to lower my natural testosterone, we were both taking a ton of cranberry pills to raise acidity, tons of crystal light with added equal for more aspartame, but I should have changed my diet! I am so happy now that we will be having our 3rd boy..we plan on more kids down the road so I don't feel like it was my last chance so that helps.. but I suggest if you want to sway, follow all of the swaying techniques and not just a few :)

Good luck!

Thank you :)
May I ask if you dtd on ovulation day or was it before ovulation ? & did you do the recommended positions ? (Missionary for girl , rear entry for boy)

For next time , try to skip breakfast and lower your calories and do high calorie burning exercises . Of course , even with the best sways there is no guarantee . But I'm sure you will get your girl one day! Hopefully I get my boy :) O is in 9 days so right now I'm just hoping for a bfp in a couple weeks !

Just found out I'm having my second boy. For me I think it's the timing of dtd. I find it quite hard to get pregnant so we dtd every fertile day. When I conceived ds we dtd nearly every day that month, when we conceived ds2 (!) we dtd every 3 days but then every day I got a high/peak on my clearblue monitor. I've heard girl sperms live longer but swim slower so for girls you want less regular dtd before o but speedy boy sperms that die quick you need to dtd on o day. For me I couldn't risk doing it a few days before and just keeping fingers crossed as I don't think my chances of conceiving any child would be good enough, and I wasn't fussed about gender anyway. Diet wise with ds I ate really healthily and with ds2 less so but I took lots of supplements.

Good luck!

Thank you :)
May I ask if you dtd on ovulation day or was it before ovulation ? & did you do the recommended positions ? (Missionary for girl , rear entry for boy)

For next time , try to skip breakfast and lower your calories and do high calorie burning exercises . Of course , even with the best sways there is no guarantee . But I'm sure you will get your girl one day! Hopefully I get my boy :) O is in 9 days so right now I'm just hoping for a bfp in a couple weeks !

Thank you :) Yes next time around I'll definitely try to do everything right. I also conceived the first month trying and thought it would take a long time so I thought it would give me more time to plan it all... we just couldn't wait lol. Ds1 and ds3 were both conceived with missionary and ds2 was either missionary or standing..im just meant to make boys lol. I don't know for sure about ovulation, we decided to dtd straight through ovulation this time, positive opks and spotting, but got my BFP a week late and baby is developing a week late, late implantation maybe? But with the spotting I think I was definitely ovulating.. ds2 just went by symptoms and ds1 i was on birth control, no periods. Sorry not too helpful, but I hope you get your boy!

I do believe in gender swaying and have spent a lot of time reading about how to sway on another forum gender dreaming.

Looking at how to sway for a boy I can see that my lifestyle was very boy friendly. I changed some things in order to sway for a girl and it seemed to work although it's not 100% but I think if I did nothing different I would have been more likely to end up with another boy.

What parts of your lifestyle do you think were boy friendly if you don't mind me asking ?

I always eat breakfast and snack a lot. I tried to do things to improve my fertility like drink green tea when ttc my first which apparently sways boy. I also drink black tea. Coffee is better for swaying girl.

Our BD pattern was to do it every 2nd day which is more boy friendly although I ended up with the same pattern when this one was conceived.

I always took multivitamins when ttc my boys, this time I just took folate until I got my BFP.

I also have PCOS which tends to sway boy too but this time I was taking metformin and clomid which helps sway girl.

I didn't really have a very strong sway so I think a lot was just luck too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->