Momsicles

JA1988

Reaction score
Made a boobie juice lolly (aka a 'Momsicle') this afternoon, wanted to give it to lo this evening at tea but wasn't quite set so will see what he thinks of it tomorrow lunch! Has anyone else made one of these before? I thought it might be a nice idea as would be nice and cool on his sore gums :)

:haha: Not made one or heard of one before! Sounds brilliant!

Will definitely be making one this week.:haha:

x

I've not done it but I know several boobie juice making mammas that do!

Definately a great idea. Like a healthy, natural Mini Milk :D

I tried making some for ds2, but he doesn't like it being so cold. So ds1 ate them.

omg..now I have heard it all..well when I can pry Livvy off me I might need to get some in the freezer...

edit: praying hubby dont find them and go oh yum ..without knowing what they actually are! :rofl:

lol - the name cracks me up! :rofl: What a great idea!!!! Now I want to try making some for my LO too!

Silly question -- you just freeze boobie milk in a "popsicle" shape?

Yeah pretty much! I just bought some lolly moulds and expressed straight into the mould! He loved it but might need to find a smaller mould as he only managed about a quarter of it before it melted everywhere which seems a bit of a waste!

Yeah pretty much! I just bought some lolly moulds and expressed straight into the mould! He loved it but might need to find a smaller mould as he only managed about a quarter of it before it melted everywhere which seems a bit of a waste!

Cool, I'll definitely have to give that a try, see if Eli will eat it cold-style. Maybe try an icecube tray? Just a thought. :)

Yeah, i think if you lay a stick of some kind in an ice cube tray that could work. Just have to supervise the stick in case they have their eye out or something! I think i'm going to give this a go. Just hope DH desn't walk in on me expressing into the ice cbe tray cause he will probably thiink i'm being a weirdo. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->