Monday She Is Gone Three years..

Andypanda6570

3 Boys and an Angel Ava
Reaction score
:cry::cry: And it still hurts.. I can't believe it is going to be 3 years she is gone, it went so fast. I am proud of myself, cause I have come a long way..I am going to be 44 in June and I just know not getting pregnant since loosing her was best in my situation.. Thank God I have my 3 boys.. I still think Of Ava everyday, most days I am ok, but the days leading up to March 3rd I am not ok :cry::cry: I just miss her and i always wonder what she would be like.. I posted this early cause I didn't know if I could do it on Monday..I go every week to her grave , but Monday will be special.. Please keep my little angel in your thoughts.. thank you.. Happy birthday my sweet baby angel XOXOXO

Mommy Loves You :hugs::hugs:

I've been thinking about Ava a lot recently...she will always be remembered, and not just by you.
My girls are under strict orders to look after her for you, and I'm always here for you x

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Love you!! thank you and that makes me feel better our babies are with one another.. XO:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i am lucky, you are a great friend :hugs:

Thinking of you and your precious angel, happy birthday Ava x x x

thinking of you and Ava, honey....

hugs,

Pamela

Happy birthday Ava ..... Thinking of you both xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you SO much. It means the world to me....Xoo
The days leading up to March 3rd i think are harder than the actual day!!..
just cannot believe it's 3 years :cry::hugs::hugs:

Happy Birthday to Ava xxxxx And massive :hugs: to her mummy on this difficult day. I hope today is kind to you xxxx

You have always been so supportive and kind to me in all my posts after my losses, even though you had it so much worse than me as my losses were at least very early on, you are so strong and brave to have come through what you have and you should be so proud of yourself. I can't imagine what you went through and are still going through :hugs:

Take care, I am thinking of you today xxx

Happy Birthday to Ava xxxxx And massive :hugs: to her mummy on this difficult day. I hope today is kind to you xxxx

You have always been so supportive and kind to me in all my posts after my losses, even though you had it so much worse than me as my losses were at least very early on, you are so strong and brave to have come through what you have and you should be so proud of yourself. I can't imagine what you went through and are still going through :hugs:

Take care, I am thinking of you today xxx

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you, that was so nice of you to say.. I think we both had it terrible :cry::cry: we are both brave and strong.. All my love xoxoxoxoxo:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awwww Happy Belated Birthday Ava!!! Maya's Birthday was June 4th it was hard :( Hope you are doing well xoxox

Happy Belated Birthday Ava xx

Your Mummy always gives the most beautiful advice to other Mummies about their angels and the feelings that they are going through. Her kind words of support and encouragement on this site helped me get through my losses and Ive seen her kinds words help many other ladies......your Mummy really is one of a kind and you would be very very proud xx

Happy Belated Birthday Ava xx

Your Mummy always gives the most beautiful advice to other Mummies about their angels and the feelings that they are going through. Her kind words of support and encouragement on this site helped me get through my losses and Ive seen her kinds words help many other ladies......your Mummy really is one of a kind and you would be very very proud xx

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Thank you SO much, that means a lot to me,,:cry::cry::cry: ( Happy Tears) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->