Monitor

JeffsWife07

Reaction score
What baby monitor are you going to use? I'm working on my baby registry and can't decide on a good monitor.:hug:

I have exactly the same question so I'll watch this thread...

I got the tommee tippee movement and sound monitor. It has a special mat which you place under the crib/cot mattress, and if it doesn't detect movement for 20 seconds, then it sounds an alarm. I chose it cos I am really anxious about cot death, and it just makes me feel more secure knowing it's got that feature.
Also, I got it for £30 (inc p&P) on ebay, instead of £55 in the shops. It's still boxed and has hardly been used.
x

I got the tommee tippee movement and sound monitor. It has a special mat which you place under the crib/cot mattress, and if it doesn't detect movement for 20 seconds, then it sounds an alarm. I chose it cos I am really anxious about cot death, and it just makes me feel more secure knowing it's got that feature.
Also, I got it for £30 (inc p&P) on ebay, instead of £55 in the shops. It's still boxed and has hardly been used.
x

We have one like this but its called angel sounds... very reassuring. I would deff reccomend it to everyone!!

I have the baby monitors my dad used for me when I was a baby, so they're about 20years old but they still work and do the trick, I'm sure they were from Boots lol...

That's if I bother using them, our flat is so small I'll be able to hear if baby farts and I'm in the wrong room lol

I have the tomy premier advanced. x x

I'm undecided about which one to go for, there are so many to choose from!
I live in a small bungalow so don't have the worry of having to rush up stairs all the time. I have seen this one but not sure if it's too cheap?!! (what my partner says), but if it does the job!?

HERE

I have tommee tippee ones, their really good, can even hear the cars outside on them!

Ive bought a BT one - not sure if you can get all over though. It won an award out of loads in a baby magazine and it looks nice too. I ordered it from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/BT-Digital-Baby-Monitor-Plus/dp/B0002C6GL8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"