Monkee’s Christmas Journal 2020.

It's frustrating when it all comes at once but furniture is essential in a way. We got our sofa just before Christmas last year so it dented the budget a bit. My MOT is also due on 24th December eeek.

Nightmare isn’t it, 3 single beds, a double bed and a sofa is going to cripple us! Needs must and all that though lol x

The kids will be excited by the move and that its Christmas etc anyway

The kids will be excited by the move and that its Christmas etc anyway
It’s going to be difficult for my son because of his autism but we’re a forces family and unless covid stops it then this move is happening so I have to do the best I can do I guess x

that must be difficult as I assume that moves are a semi regular thing for you if that's the case.

that must be difficult as I assume that moves are a semi regular thing for you if that's the case.
Pretty much, this year everything is in a spin tho so who knows what’s going to happen x

great lists :thumbup: I need to start on my list and budget spreadsheet (I know :haha:)

I am also trying to buy less this year as they get so much and it just sits in the playroom and tbh now they are both at school they won't play with as much - I am going to try the

something they want
something they need
something to wear
something to read

and stocking fillers :wacko:

Yesterday I wrapped most the stuff we have, I need to buy some birthday wrap for my sons birthday next month and I found some decorations in B&M that I want x

I’ve decided to do Mini Hampers for the in laws, they have pretty much everything so it’s really hard to buy individual gifts for them x

Thank you, he is hard to buy for as his birthday is November lol so his list is split over both days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->