Month of August Buddies.

HippyMumma23

Reaction score
I come and go from BnB, mainly because Im desperate for another baby, my heart says YES! But financially Im screwed at the moment- my head says NOT YET! So each months chops and changes. I certainly wouldnt be so poor I couldnt feed my kids or anything like that, Id just prefer to be in a better position, which if I waited, wouldnt take too long! But until then I chop and change my mind month to month.

This month we have already done the deed, the risk is already there, so Im officially in a 2WW, so anyone who wants to buddy up for this month would be fab.

Im due to ovulate about now. I have water CM so I'll have EWCM tomorrow (my body is like clock work). We DTD twice last night, not tonight (sore, ouchie) but def tomorrow night, possibly the following nights. It would be nice if it had worked. I made sure I O'd. Twice. It helped making our first child anyway, its supposed to help, so I have read.

Anyone who wants to join me, please feel free! x

Cool! Welcome. I didnt think anyone was going to post on here. I think Im 3 dpo now, Ive definitely passed ovulation thats for sure. So who knows!

How long have you been trying? x

Im now 4 dpo (something like that, havent kept track but know Ive ovulated eary as usual) and Im getting proper cramps right now. Not good!!!! Already as well! LOL! Its all good though.

Hi there! I am supposed to ovulate today. I've had ewcm since friday, so we are definitely BDing tonight. I understand where you are financially. We are kind of in that boat as well. We are TTC #1 for me and #3 for him.

I hear ya about the finance situation too! i would prefer to be in a better situation financially but it's not like we can't afford to have a baby or anything... :)

I think its fairly common for people who are TTC or pregnant to feel as thought they could be in a better financial situation.

I had AWFUL cramps last night, so bad that I had them in my back. So I ovulated and we dtd 5 days ago, Im not due on for over about 10 days, so what on earth was the cramping all about. It literally kept me awake until 2am I was starting to get quite concerned.

I'm no expert so im not too sure, have the cramps eased up now? well i'm due to ovulate right about now, i haven't been doing any ovulation tests or anything as this is only our first cycle so i'm trying not to obsess just yet! we DTD friday, saturday and sunday...(those were, according to my siggy, my most fertile days) so hopefully fingers crossed! I've been getting a few minor cramps too but by the sounds of it nothing like yours! I've got heaps of work to be doing to keep me busy in the 2ww but i still don't think it will take my mind off it fully haha!

Yeah cramps have totally gone now. I dunno now!

I knwo the 2ww is a bugger isnt it. I swore I wouldnt get any tests until I was late..... but Ive just bought some cheap ones from ebay. :dohh: I guess it saves me wasting money.

Ive not got much on during the week, but my weekends are packed so thats cool. Im trying to figure out when to test though, I might do it a week wednesday as the earliest. I know I should sit on my hands but I just cant. :blush:

ahhh im the same i've already planned out when im gunna test at the earliest.... i've got a birthday party to go to and dont wanna be drinking if its positive!! i think i might check ebay i've seen a lot of people go on there for their cheap tests...

Eeeek I know what you mean, its my brothers wedding this weekend, and I was thinking it would be better for me to know before that but it will just be too early. Its cool, I'll have my son to look after so its not like I will get really drunk anyway.

Definitely try ebay, I get 10 for 99p.

:O wow that really is cheap!!! think i might just do that... and i suppose I might be lucky because the party is when i am 12dpo, so should be able to get a reliable result by then - fingers crossed!!!

ah thats good then! I think Im 5dpo today, I will be 11dpo come my brothers wedding.... hmm... I ovulate early this cycle (which is what usually happens) so I'll just have to wait and see! Fingers crossed!

I've got my fingers crossed for the both of us! :D

How do you know what hpts are reliable when you buy them on ebay or doesn't it matter? Would like to get some, as I'm spending $15 every time I test...just worried about reliability?

WELL this is the ever debatable issue. IC's can come up with evaporation marks, usually they are colourless, but it still gets peoples hopes up. Ive never had an evap.

The way I see it, is Im willing to use them knowing they might be a bit crap, but they are so cheap, if I started getting lines on them I'll go and buy a FRER. I know what I am like, if I dont have the IC's I will start buying FRERs and they are expensive.

Thanks, I just ordered 25 of them on ebay. Hopefully by the time they arrive it will be time to test! Not good with this patience thing...ha

I might be sounding really stupid here, but what are IC's?

IC's is an abreviation for 'internet cheap' tests. They are cheap but bonus is that they are very sensitive.

Braven I think you will be surprised by how quickly they arrive. Ive always got mine the following day.

6dpo today, few more days and I will start testing!

Thank you! :D

Fingers crossed for you! I've got quite a few more days to wait yet... :(
waiting for 12dpo before i start testing i think... well i'll try! OH has threatened me that i better not test without him :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->