Month of August Buddies.

Cheers, I tested at 9dpo and got nothing. At 13dpo my IC's were faint. As you can see my FRER is super strong, just goes to show the difference in quality of test.

Id love to see you over there soon. x

How much confidence should I put in the ICs I bought? I got 25 of them and thats all I've been using...but I guess you answered my question, you did get a positive on an IC?

Grrr...so frustrated with symptom spotting and cycle confusion. So I could either be 8 dpo or 9 dpo today because I remember having ov cramps on Monday the 23rd instead of Sunday the 22nd (when I was "supposed" to O) and I don't know if the pain comes when you're ov'ing or after or before or whatever. Started Monday lasted til Tuesday. Anyways, just went to the bathroom and noticed blue veins in my bbs which doesn't happen often because I'm biracial. Also, when I wiped there was (and this is wayyyyy TMI sorry) little brown spots. They were gooey though (not blood clots). If I think back to times when I spotted while on BC because I was late with a pill or something, or even sometimes right at the beginning of AF, I would get these right before I started spotting. Last time AF came right out of the blue though. Is 8 or 9 dpo too late to have implantation bleeding/spotting?

It could well be! This is a good sign I would say! I dont know if I posted this on here, but I had awful pains at 5dpo, which I would probably say was implantation occurring. However, after googling this, I heard that imp-bleeding is far more common and usually a little later than 5dpo, so you are certainly heading in the right direction. If I were you, Id wait 2-3 days and test. :D

Jadie - how's it going? Any updates? I can't help but think that I just "feel" very pregnant, especially today. My bbs have been sore, heavy and sensitive ALL day, not just random moments and not just when poked. Movement makes them hurt...have also had some cramping, and very hungry and just feel yucky today. Fever still at 99.3 however it was almost normal this morning arond 9 am. I tested this morning and got a BFN....just all of a sudden confused about what dpo I am. Could be 8, 9, or 10. I never thought 2 weeks of waiting for AF to show up would take so long!!!

Hey braven, I know right it's a nightmare... I've been banned from testing by OH, cos he wants to be there, I'm pretty certain I ''feel'' pregnant too, cramps, sore bbs (nipples), hungry, nausea, increased cm... feeling bloated and quite gassy... im just praying we've got it this month... :) i don't think i could take any more waiting.

Your symptoms sound good hun miight be too early to test yet tho for both of us, hold in there! you will get your BFP!! :D fingers crossed for us both :D xx

Good luck Braven just keep testing! Remember I tested with IC's at 13dpo and they were very faint, so keep going! x

Jadie, when do you and your partner plan on testing? x

4th september, will be 12dpo, im doing really well not gone anywhere any chemists lol :p im under strict instructions lol

Hahah, I wish I had that much willpower! I'm frustrating myself to the point where its probably bad. I was craving such strange things last night and bbs still sore...it just feels like I did it...but still getting BFNs on my ICs...maybe I need to wait three days and buy a FRER or Digi...Its so hard...really got my hopes up this month...gonna be crushed if its just my body being evil. Fingers crossed for you Jadie! And thanks Hippymumma...makes me feel better you didn't get faint lines on ICs until 13 dpo. Still hope!

Also Braven I tested on ic'S today (just because they are there) and they are still very light, and Im what about 17dpo. Im not concerned that they are light, I just know they are crap. But they are good to get that initial faint line, stops you wasting money on other tests, because they are sooooooo expensive!!

Jadie, I think its so cute that your partner wants to do it together..... that means testing tomorrow though right? YAYAYAYAY!

x

hey ladies! couldn't hold out any longer... we tested tonight... BFN :( I'm 11dpo well i thought i was but didn't track my ovulation as its only our first cycle... think my sig says 10dpo... that could be right im just not sure! so could be too early... i used a frer... plan on testing tomorrow and sunday.... fingers crossed... we didnt even get a faint line... just a big fat negative!!!! :( so devo

Sorry Jadie...I've actually sworn off testing for a few days. Its actually kind of liberating lol I Tested twice yesterday, both BFNs and I was either 9, 10, or 11 dpo (no freaking clue when I ov'd or how long my cycle is this month). So I'm not gonna stress myself out again for a few days. Still have plenty of symptoms, this morning - heartburn, sore/burning/itching bbs and last night I had cramps in a way that I was SURE AF was knocking on my door. Anyways, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know Hippymumma said she didn't get faint positives until 12 or 13 dpo...so there's still a chance.

Anyone due to PT this weekend? I am due for AF Sunday/Monday and will be testing Sunday...if I can hold out that long :) I already took an Answer PT 2 days ago with a BFN but I'm pretty sure it was a bit early!!

BRAVEN 05:
Hi! sounds like we are pretty close in our cycles. i also don't know when I ovulated....I guess if I counted 14 days from beginning of my cycle it'd be about the 20th.
I had some AF type cramps all that weekend and cramps here and there up until last weekend. I had a twingey pain in my right ovary area on monday...implntation maybe :)
I never have cramps unless it's the day my AF is here so really crossing my fingers! I have been super sleepy and falling asleep on the couch lately for no reason!
I tested 2 days ago ( Wed) and got a BFN but obviously it was too early....
my cycles are usually 30-32 days long so I'm a dummy but got impatient and felt like wasting $10 I guess!
Keep us updated when you test!

braven : I've had plenty off symptoms too so im holding in there... OH is devo too but i'm trying to stay positive... it's not over ttil AF shows hey! fingers crossed for us both... im just gunna test every day until bfp/af :)

ChnandlerBong: i did the same, tested too early! just can't help it OH doesn't understand my addiction lol fingers crossed!!!

Oh I know! It's so addicting!
I have to convince myself every time I pee to not test!
Good Luck! I think we were both early testing!

same again this morning ladies... bfn.. gonna test again every morning until either AF comes or i get a bfp grr this is so fustrating..

Ehh...I tested this morning with an ept...BFN still. If I go with the latest day I could have possibly ovulated - the 24th then I would be 11 dpo today. Think I'm out. Been feeling crampy like AF is coming and I just can't see how I might be 11 - 12 dpo and still be getting BFNs. Giving up...don't think I'm gonna test anymore. Just hope AF hurries up so we can get that overwith and start again. Not really supposed to be TTC in september because that would make me due in June right before camp starts (I'm a camp director) but I need just one more month. Then I'm done trying until December sadly. Fingers still crossed for you ladies though!

Dont be put off by cramping just yet, I get that when Im pregnant, most women do. x

didn't test this morning... been too busy all day... not going to be able to test tomorrow with fmu cos i dont have any tests left, but AF is due tomorrow... or tuesday at latest.... so fingers crossed, i've had no AF cramps so im thinking positive.... braven - it's not over yet chin up girl im still holding out for ya! we're gonna get bfps too i can feel it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->