Month of August Buddies.

Hope they don't arrive so quickly! Supposedly I am only 2 dpo but I started having ov pains last night. We :sex: straight away...had pains all night and still into this morning. Last month I had brief pains but they did not last and they weren't when they were supposed to be. This is much more normal for me, always had ov pains for about 2 days before going on the pill. Fingers crossed. Another week and a half to go before I can test....they can take their sweet time so I'm not tempted to use them before I should!

So i've managed to catch my second cold/flu/sniffles in 2 weeks! I'm 3dpo at the moment and i've heard that being pregnant affects your immune system... but how soon? 3dpo is too soon right?

Braven, good luck sweety in catching that egg!

Jadie from the research Ive done (because Ive had a lot of questions myself) the sperm meets the egg and the fertilised egg stays in the fallopian tube for at least 3 days, after which its travels down and embeds itself into the uterine wall. It is only after the latter happens that you release hormones, which (I think) double every day, so its only from that point you get symptoms.

Aside from that, good morning girls. How is everyone doing today?

Im 7dpo today and dont feel any different from as I would at this point in the month if I wasnt pregnant. But its so early, I dont know how different I would be expected to feel.

Boobs are sensitive- nothing usual there. Cramps very slightly but not like I did when they were bad at 5dpo. And apart from being seriously moody (Ive got a lot on at the moment, Im stressing out!) thats about it.

Hopefully my IC's will arrive today. Im going away this weekend and Im planning not to take them with me, that way I wont be able to test until I get back which will be 13dpo.

Im tempted to test before I leave though (10dpo) but if I get a super faint line I wont be able to drink, lol! So Im tempted just to leave it until I get back, its not like I plan on getting drunk anyway I have my son to look after. I dunno, if Im truthful to myself, I know I will test.

TMI- Have an abundance of watery CM, which is strange as I only usually have that when ovulating, I dont think Ive ever had it at this point in my cycle before. In fact Im almost positive. I doubt very much Ive ovulated late as I ovulate early every month, but I will bd tomorrow just in case!

Good morning to you as well! Fingers crossed for you!

I've taken to dreaming about both getting BFPs and getting my period...so strange. Not sure I like being so preoccupied with thinking about this...but I'm glad I'm not letting my OH know how much its on my mind and how terrified I am that it won't happen. I know its way too early to be worried. I only went off the pill a little over two months ago. Its just scary. I had a friend who got pregnant immediately once she started trying, then tried for another for months and months when her daughter was a couple years old with no luck then got pg twice and lost it both times...so worried that will be me as well.

Have a good day!

Thanks hippymumma at least i can put that out of my mind and i think if i were in your shoes i wouldn't be able to resist testing at 10dpo, OH and I are planning to test at 12dpo i've been threatened not to test any sooner than that cos he wants to be there and thats the only day we have when we are not working... i've had slight cramping today.... time seems to be going so slowly because im counting down the days until testing lol.... :) i don't know if i trust myself not to do a sneaky test earlier :\ eeek!

Haha IC tests came today...I know its entirely too early because I'm only 2-3 days dpo but couldn't resist just for the fun of it. Yes, I have issues. Hoping next time I dip that strip in I see two lines!

braven, i would have done the same thing lol... fingers crossed for those two little lines ladiees :D

Mine have come and I did one this morning. I havent even looked at it yet as I know what the answer will be!

Unfortunately at the moment Im showing all the signs that af is round the corner, what a bummer!

Hippy it aint over yet! don't get yourself down girl... :D

9DPO- and my painful boobs have gone. I took evening primrose oile yesterday so it may well be that. Hungry constantly!

How is everyone else doing?

Okay, advice. Think this is too early possibly, but I am 6 - 7 dpo and yesterday I started having really bad back ache (while walking around the State Fair). My back usually is kind of achy when I do a lot of walking because of the size of my bb's but this was different. It still hurts today. And I had a terrible headache last night and today I have a temperature of 99.3 - is it too early for these symptoms? Is it just coincidence? What do you girls think? Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Ooh...and random sharp needle like stabbing pain just randomly in my left breast...? I've had breast tenderness before around time of AF and when I was having withdrawal symptoms from BC...but this is odd

Sounds like good news ladies! :D

I have SORE nipples... very very sore! a few stomach cramps only mild, my back is aching like mad at the moment... just cant wait to test.!

Ive just got back from my brothers wedding, I got hammered- whoops. Big time, because Ive just done a test and Im pregnant!

https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/hippymumma23/BFP001.jpg

frer and digi https://i382.photobucket.com/albums/oo263/hippymumma23/BFP3002.jpg

CONGRATS HUNNY wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months....

we've just got to get our BFP's now Braven... :)

I've had quite a few symptoms so im hoping for the best xx

CONGRATS HUNNY wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months....

we've just got to get our BFP's now Braven... :)

I've had quite a few symptoms so im hoping for the best xx

Fingers crossed for you Jadie! I tested this morning at 9 dpo and it was a BFN....feeling like I'm out for this month even though I know it could still be way too early! Makes me feel a little better that Hippymumma got her BFP later than 9 dpo! I dreamt the other night that I tested and it was positive and I kept taking tests because I didn't believe it and it kept coming up positive! Good luck to you!

Congrats again Hippymumma! So excited. Keep us updated on your progress!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->