Montrealers anyone?

No I was sapposed to start a job but when i found out i was pregnant i declined the offer, as i didnt want to have another MC.. SO works on a farm not far from here and usually the golf course in the summer. So money is a little tight, but we manage to make ends meet..
yeah I have facebook you can add me if you want, Mary-Donna Morisset :) What about you are you working. I know what you mean Melyna tends to be more calm the days we go out in the car, When we are home alone together shes usually wind awake and wanting my attention. We had our two month apt today she is a whooping 10lbs already and 58cm, 10 more then at birth. She got she two shots, and barely cried a minute, I was impreased. Everything seems okay, doc was just concerned that she is not turning her head all the way towards the left. So said to stay on her left side when having her look at me. Worst case scenerio is a little bit of psycio to lengthen the muscles in her neck. So we go back in one month to check how that is going. other then that everything looks great :)

I'm not working right now as I just graduated college while I was pregnant so couldnt really get a job. I'm also living with my parents to pay off my debt quicker and save money.

What a small world! We have some mutual friends :p And I also know Daniel. Is that your brother? I went to school with him, lol, and we hung out once at my parents place.

I was also pregnant when I finished university (with the 1st), now I'm stuck to find a job! Especially that I finally found a great subsidized garderie, but my youngest is still too young to leave.

It's so nice to meet local girls. I've had a lot of trouble at the local baby groups here just because they are so structured and my French is so bad (everyone is nice but I struggle to talk).

Any summer plans for you all? I will be going to Quebec city (MIL has an apartment just outside the old walls) for the aquarium for my boys' 3rd birthday. Have you guys done the zoo or anything? Is it worth it? I think there is a safari not too far away?

Im not sure what we are doing this summer, I want to go see simple plan during the regates that much i know. Havnt done any zoos yet but wouldnt mind going to parcs safari i havnt been in years, or even omega park which is a bit further from here but its all the animals from north america. I think they are so worth it, I have vderyu fond memories from places like those.. I can wait till the weather warms up this snow storm is so depressing. I just want heat and the sun lol. can you tell im was a summer baby. Funniest part is that im part inuit and i hate the cold lol. my friends laugh at me. Im the first to complain about the cold.
doesnt help that i hate going out when its not nice. Ive never been to quebec city. I would love to go. would have to find a more reliable car first as ours is a piece of crap that SO bought on a whim and uses just to go to work and back. I hate car problems, they seem to happen so often to us.

Apologies for forgetting about this thread lol. I'm right now in Lac St-Jean actually but for the first 19 years of my life I lived in Saint- Hubert :)

I totally feel you for the language barrier. I mean, I know french good enough to get around but my DH is from Texas and when we moved to Lac St-Jean it was not a move we have planned, very long story for the reason but when we got here I had only heard about places like this..didn't think they exist. They're Quebec Separatist part of Quebec who believe French if the language of the gods basically and that English is scum of the earth. My DH tries but they still reject him for not speaking it properly. Or even worse, when you go to a cashier and you speak in English, perfectly understand you but refuse to speak back in English. So irritating. We're trying to find a way to move back to Montreal and never come back here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->