Monty!?

MrsAmk

Reaction score
What do you think of the name Montgomery with a nn of Monty, for a girl? Her middle name would be Mae. I know its not popular at all, but I feel in LOVE with it a couple years ago and now I think we are finally having a girl....:cloud9:

A big factor on my thinking twice is because my name is Molly. Is that too close? Molly and Monty?

I don't think they're too close at all and both sound very different, so if that's the only thing putting you off then I wouldn't let it!

I think it's a masculine sounding name, I've never heard of it for a girl before xx

I think that's a name that "fits the person" if you know what I mean. Like, it's hard to picture someone with that name until that person has a face to go with it.

I don't think it's too out there, but it does sound masculine to me. The only Monty I've met before was a big wig real estate developer guy so it reminds me of a rich man

I agree it's a name that just has to grow on a person based on seeing that person :) I think because I keep saying it as "Monty Mae", that it doesn't sound masculine to me lol

I think Monty Mae is adorable!!

I don't think it's too close to Molly, esp as it's mother daughter rather than siblings.

Montgomery in itself sounds masculine but nothing wrong with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->