mood swings and insomnia

Catiren

Young mom of 2 and Prego!
Reaction score
they were driving me absolutely nuts for about a week until today. i thought id have to go to the doctor to get help but luckily i found a trick that helped me cope when i get blue or confused. whenever i feel mood swings coming on, i just have a very happy grin for at least 10 seconds then i get great feeling and the bad mood swings past me. it works right away for me. ive been doing this since last night.

on the other hand, my insomnia doesnt drive me up the wall. i know im sleepy/tired most of the day now so at night i tend to sleep around 8 or 7 pm instead of my usual 12 or 1 before getting pregnant. well, now im waking up within 4 hours after sleeping, particularly at 3 and 2 am on the dot and i cant go back to sleep until 6 am. i dont do much for my insomnia instead waiting it out until i get sleepy enough again. bad thing is, i get nauseous when im hungry now and i wake up almost wanting to throw up sometimes and the only thing that stops that is eating something.

My insomnia is finally getting better at 11 weeks. I'm on progesterone, and I wait to take it at about 11pm. That usually keeps me asleep until almost 5am.

I was on that cycle of waking at 2-3 and not being able to go back to sleep until almost 6, which is my alarm time. It was miserable.

I'm in the same boat. I'm so bitchy to OH right now, I'm amazed he puts up with it. As for insomnia, I'm the same and go to bed at 10, get up at 3-4, although last night I went to bed at midnight and slept through, hoping it's the same tonight.

The insomnia came back after 28 weeks. I'm up in the middle of the night, watching tv, nor browsing the Internet

Then when it's time to wake up in groggy and exhausted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->