• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mood swings

hongkongchick

Reaction score
I am now 12 weeks and i have noticed my mood swings are in full swing! lol

I find alot of things that hubby does irritating (not that they weren't before, but i never thought they were big deals), i find lots of normal things irritating. EX: i was at the bank yesterday, and the teller had a little attitude with me, and i mumbled a curse (not at her, but just cursed).

i find myself getting offended easier, like i never found racial jokes too big of a deal or offensive, but now, if i "freaking" hear one that i don't find funny, i get irritated.

What do you do to calm yourself? I am afraid I will eventually really curse at someone for probably being just a little bit irritating. (i do know that i will NOT go to Wal-mart, there is no telling what i will say to those crazies in there LOL)

I'm only 5 weeks and yesterday I was frustrated about something and I started crying. It was nothing to cry over. I was at home so I ended up taking a shower. It seemed like giving myself a little TLC helped.

hongkongchick - I see you're from Oklahoma. I grew up there but now live in Kansas...howdy neighbor!

My worst was weeks 3-7. I would cry at sappy commercials, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon.... pretty much any movie that was even remotely sad. Some that were even super happy - I'd still get teary eyed! But besides that, I haven't noticed too much. I just worry....A LOT.

I try to remind myself how I ate and how I acted before pregnancy, and try my hardest to act "normal". That's the only advice I can give. lol

I'm only 5 weeks and yesterday I was frustrated about something and I started crying. It was nothing to cry over. I was at home so I ended up taking a shower. It seemed like giving myself a little TLC helped.

hongkongchick - I see you're from Oklahoma. I grew up there but now live in Kansas...howdy neighbor!

howdy~ :happydance:

i don't mind the crying part, i cry alot more now, watching a sad movie, a video of a dog dying, a story about a returning soldier reuniting with her dog...etc make me cry like a baby. i dont mind that, but holy smokes, i don't wanna snap when i am out and about. LOL

My worst was weeks 3-7. I would cry at sappy commercials, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, Armageddon.... pretty much any movie that was even remotely sad. Some that were even super happy - I'd still get teary eyed! But besides that, I haven't noticed too much. I just worry....A LOT.

I try to remind myself how I ate and how I acted before pregnancy, and try my hardest to act "normal". That's the only advice I can give. lol

hahah man, that's gonna be tough. i think my hormones is making me impatient, usually i can "let it go" but now i have this mentality "why should i take crap from you?" LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->