Moody

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by shambaby, Aug 24, 2009.

1. shambaby

shambaby hayden's personal chef

has anyone found they were really moody after coming off the pill? not sure that's really the problem but i'm feeling really down recently - more so than ever tonight - and i've been really snappy with hubby and he asked if it was because of coming off the pill.

i'm not sure - i've been on and off the pill a few times and never really noticed it before. personally i think i'm just really fed up - i'm bored with work, we never seem to do anything when we get home - too tired and no money - and we haven't been on a proper holiday in ages. also i think i kind of feel a bit like i'm waiting for life to really start once i'm pregnant. am i going mad?

2. maxyp

maxyp Well-Known Member

hell yea. u'll get thru it!

3. Fiore

Fiore Well-Known Member

It sounds like it could be a combination of both chemical and mental factors. I found that after the pill I was less 'down' and more up except for the first day of AF where I just drop and cry, so strange lol. Sounds like you need a holiday tho hun, you and hubby should just jump in the car with a sleeping bag and use your back seats as a bed, cheap holiday and you're not restricted! That's what me and OH do, we've travelled to Scotland, Wales, Peak District and Lake District before now and slept in the car!!

Just a thought, if you think it is the pill you could possibly take evening primrose oil (But check instructions re pregnancy) to balance out your hormones a little. I believe that Folic Acid can help, two birds one stone!xx

4. shambaby

that's a lovely idea fiore, i would be totally up for just taking off and seeing where we end up, but hubby would be miserable - likes his home comforts a little too much. plus work gets in the way. planning to go for at least one day out at the weekend though - yay, bank holiday!

plus, if my cycle does get right back to normal, 28 days, will be round about ov time, so plenty of :sex: !!!

5. Fiore

Fiore Well-Known Member

My periods are very irregular even though I've been BCP free since January. I had flu at the beggining of the month which messed it all up again. Back when I was a teen I could tell you the date by looking in my knickers - A little TMI but so true!

6. shambaby

hey fiore, this is totally off topic, but the rabbit in your avatar looks SO much like my bunny! so cute!

I'm feeling much better today, got my pma back i think. still think i need a holiday though

7. amyclaire

amyclaire TTC late July 2010 :D

YES!! mega moody, even more so than usual! :p xxxx

8. Fiore

Fiore Well-Known Member

I love bunnies, I have the cutest house rabbit :) he's well trained but when I get the BFP he's going to be cleaning out the litter tray :happydance:

9. shambaby

aw, we've got 2 bunnies - they used to be house bunnies until we discovered hubby is allergic :dohh: so now they have their very own house (carpets, heating and everything!!)

10. MrsVenn

MrsVenn Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, had about 2 weeks of solid 'feeling out of it' and depressed when I came off in June/July. Then it was like a switch flicked and I suddenly felt fine, very odd. This month, I've been completely fine.