Mooncups/Soft cups/conceive gels what helped you get BFP?

Thank you Superfrizbee will look into Maca :D x

Babypeanut that diva cup is the same as my moon cup and I've ordered the preeseed stuff so fingers crossed xx

Vitamin B complex AND vitamin B 6? or will complex have the B6?

I use b-complex because it contains

Vit B1
Vit B2
Vit B3
Vit B6
Vit B12
Vit B5
Folic acid
Vit E
Choline
Inositol
Lecithin
Biotin

Choline and Inositol is considered as great supplements for ladies with PCOS and will increase fertillity. It also prevents neural tube abnormalities like folic acid.

I take prenatels is it not in that? or taken on top.. thanks for info though :D x

I take this in addition to my pre-natals. I also take extra magnesium, calcium and omega 3.

Ok, I take omega 3, evening primrose oil, Angus Castus, prenatels, aspirin and will get the complex tomorrow :D Thank you :) I asked about the calcium with my gp 2 weeks ago and she said my bloods were perfect and I didnt need to add anymore calcium so I wont bother with it. Thank you :)

Well, I only used one of the things in the voting options, so thought I'd post here too. :)

The month I got prego, I used Preseed WITH the applicators. I inserted it as far as I could comfortably, so that maybe some of it would even get into my cervix (although who knows!). I had just increased my Clomid to 50mg that month (I was only on 25mg that before that). I also used Robitussin... since Clomid can cause hostile CM, I used the Robitussin, and although I never got super awesome EWCM, it got rid of the hostile CM completely, and on the day of O, it even gave me a little bit of clear CM with a tiny bit of stretch. Those were the only three things that I really contribute to falling pregnant. Other than that, I was taking my usual multi-vitamin and acidophilus, but not sure either of those would necessarily aid in conceiving. I did wonder if the acidophilus helped in neutralizing my CM so that it wouldn't be too acidic for the sperm, but not real sure on that one. :)

My pregnancy ended in a CP on Dec 30th, but I jumped right back on the wagon. I just had an HSG done about two weeks ago, and I had a blockage in my right tube, which the Dr was able to clear by adding more dye and pressure, so I think i've increased my chances of conceiving by a lot! GL everyone!!!! :flower:

Thank you Erose, I was looking at the ones with the applicator they are a little more expensive, so I have bought the cream because we get free baby oral syringes here so I will suck up the gel into that and plunge it in like the applicator ;) those extra pennies can pay for my vitamins lol.. Im glad they were able to unblock your tube, FX you get your BFP and sticky bean soon.. thanks for the suggestions, hope it works for someone else reading this :D x

Thank you Erose, I was looking at the ones with the applicator they are a little more expensive, so I have bought the cream because we get free baby oral syringes here so I will suck up the gel into that and plunge it in like the applicator ;) those extra pennies can pay for my vitamins lol.. Im glad they were able to unblock your tube, FX you get your BFP and sticky bean soon.. thanks for the suggestions, hope it works for someone else reading this :D x

Great idea using the baby syringes! :thumbup: Fxd you get your sticky bean soon too. :flower:

My cycles were a mess after a mc two years ago. I went back on bc for 6 months to fix it but wasn't convinced I was O'ing so I started taking Vitex 4 months ago. I started noticing more cm immediately along with shorter more regular cycles. I'm a little over 6 weeks now and really feel Vitex helped :)

Thank you for that TSpeiser I am taking mine again hoping to conceive this cycle, H&H 9 months x

So, I've heard about Vitex a lot from others, but could someone explain to me exactly what it is and what it does? I'm assuming its in pill form, right? Sounds like it regulates cycles, but does it also help give you a stronger ovulation with stronger healthier eggs? I'm considering using it since I'll probably stop the Clomid since I just found out I have a HUGE, super painful cyst on my ovary which is requiring surgery on Mon morning. So I just thought i'd see what info you can give me on the vitex. And where do you buy it?

My pregnancy was unexpected so it was all natural. Had never even heard or thought of moon cups being used before although now I know about it, it seems like a pretty good idea (plus an easy way to clear up the mess! haha)
I used to use a moon cup for my monthly guest, bit annoyed that I'm going to have to shell out for another one after baby is here due to needing a different size!

Erose I copied and pasted this.. hope it helps.. Agnus Castus (Vitex Agnus Castus)

This is the herb of choice for helping to restore hormone imbalance and increasing fertility. In one study 48 women diagnosed with infertility took agnus castus daily for three months, 7 of them became pregnant during that time and 25 of them regained normal progesterone levels.
Agnus castus is particularly helpful for those women who have a luteal phase defect (shortened second half of the cycle) or those with high prolactin levels, because it stimulates the proper functioning of the pituitary gland which controls the hormones.

Agnus castus works to restore hormonal balance and can be used where there are hormone deficits as well as excesses it:

Regulates periods
Restarts periods which have stopped
Helps with heavy bleeding
Increases the ratio of progesterone to oestrogen by balancing excess oestrogen.

Caution

You should not take any of the above herbs if you are taking, The Pill, Fertility drugs, HRT or any other hormonal treatment or other medication unless they are recommended by a registered, experienced practitioner.

I suggest that you follow this three month plan and do not try to conceive within that time. Why? Because when you follow the plan, your fertility will begin to increase. Everything needs to be working at optimum levels before you conceive, both to prevent a miscarriage, and to give you the best possible chance of having a healthy baby. :) x I buy mine from a health food shop but your able to buy it online really easily :)

Yes Mellie they do them in 2 sizes one for women that have not had children and one for women that have, but just think.. it will last a few years and much cheaper and safer than Tampons :) Congratulations on your pregnancy x

I used both preseed and softcups this cycle but Im not sure if thats what helped because we used it 3 other times in the almost 10 months that we were ttc and never had any luck with it.
Either way I did use them so they could of helped:)

Soanxious, thanks for the info on the vitex! That is very helpful. :)

We tried for 9 months using Vitex, Evening Primrose Oil, Pre-Seed, eating pineapple core, not drinking coffee, not drinking alcohol between ovulation and my period, taking ovulation tests, laying down with my bum raised for 20 minutes after sex... and then we had booked a trip to Mexico with friends in February and didn't want a baby born around Christmas so we decided to stop trying for a few months, stopped doing everything we read would help and bam! I'm going to take it much easier with #2!

Kismet thanks for that.. congratulations. x

Wow NMyshyniuk thats amazing lol... a few women have said when they decided not to over think it they managed to get pregnant.. Congratulations x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->