Mooncups/Soft cups/conceive gels what helped you get BFP?

Oh Herbalnut that is amazing!!! Congratulations!!! how long had you been using softcups and conceive plus??? Im so glad that you have managed to get pregnant by the love of your life :D xx

Nothing - all 3 times, I got pregnant by NOT trying to get pregnant. The first time, we TTC for 17 months to no avail. We decided to stop trying and hold off on having a baby and got pregnant that very month. I see you've heard similar stories often. The second time, we were trying NOT to get pregnant - using condoms - but we got lucky and had a surprise! The third time, I was on the pill, and I missed 2 while we were on vacation, but I figured it would be okay because I was breastfeeding and had a 2 month old, but we got another surprise! I'm so thankful for these surprises because of how nerve-wracking and depressing TTC is.

Being that I know how this feels, I just sent out a quick thought to all of you TTC and hoped that you will all get your healthy, perfect little babies very soon.

xdxxtx what a wonderful story, so after ttc you managed to without really trying, yes a lot of people mention that. It's probably the less stress... and your last paragraph is lovely too... x

Looks like im having another chemical.. :( so onto next month it is xx

Why are you thinking chemical?? Can you get a frer?

I took another test today as I was silly and it looked fainter :( x

Fingers crossed it was just a bad test :hugs:

First time I have taken photo of saliva ovulation test. Positive OPK today and beginning of ferning on saliva test.

Attachments

• salivatest1.jpg
    salivatest1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
This was my saliva microscope at midnight showing I ovulated.. with the Ferning :D

Attachments

• ferning.jpg
    ferning.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 0
Book a holiday you really don't want to be pregnant for and stop trying because you don't want a Christmas baby.

Worked for me :D we were trying for 10 months.

I clicked conceive plus as we did use that when ttc for our second, but this time we didn't use anything. I just temped, used OPK's and my cbfm and made sure to keep those swimmers in there over night!

Hi ladies well AF has been... So onwards and upwards for next cycle we are taking pregnacare vitamins for him and her and I'm also taking evening primrose oil (only up to ovulation) (both been taking vitamins for as long as I can remember) been using conceive plus for about 3 months so this month I've ordered some preseed to give a go and I've also starting drinking green tea again! And this will be our 3rd cycle of clomid! Does anyone have any other tips of becoming pregnant after 21months of trying I feel I've tried a lot but maybe there's something I'm missing TIA Good luck to all :dust: and :hugs: x x x

Natural for me. Although I was a few weeks away from making an appointment for clomid. I don't think I ovulated all the time. So glad I did not have to use it!

Evening primrose oil helps produce more ewcm if your not already taking that I would give it a try :) helps the swimmers lol
Apart from that and ovulation test that's it fell preg 1 st month :)

Good luck and sure we will see you soon

Em

BlueBear have you both had all tests done? We have been lucky to get pregnant almost every month.. just 2 off ... but used conceive plus(use some as lubricant during intercourse and some in mooncup/softcup when inserting to keep :spermy: close to cervix )and mooncup last 2 times pregnant.. but im taking co enzyme Q10 prenatels omega3 vit B complex. also Soya Isoflavones 1000mg CD 3-7 ONLY you only take them on those CD.. and as much BD as possible.. do you chart so you know exactly when you ov? I find that the best too... as well as opk's... FX you get bfp soon

This pregnancy was a complete surprise. But with my son and daughter, we used OPKs and I kept a chart of my BBTs. Didn't use anything else but after we dtd I used a pillow under my pelvis to raise my hips up and went to sleep like that. Worked like a charm for those two. Only tried once for both. ;) hope you get your bfp soon.

BlueBear have you both had all tests done? We have been lucky to get pregnant almost every month.. just 2 off ... but used conceive plus(use some as lubricant during intercourse and some in mooncup/softcup when inserting to keep :spermy: close to cervix )and mooncup last 2 times pregnant.. but im taking co enzyme Q10 prenatels omega3 vit B complex. also Soya Isoflavones 1000mg CD 3-7 ONLY you only take them on those CD.. and as much BD as possible.. do you chart so you know exactly when you ov? I find that the best too... as well as opk's... FX you get bfp soon

Yes both had all tests done all clear! Yeah we're changing to pressed this month to see if that helps at all. I've used a few apps on my phone but never really gained anything from them I think after 21 months I'm so in tune with my body I know what's happening like clockwork! Thank you x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->