Mooncups/Soft cups/conceive gels what helped you get BFP?

I'm trying soft cups tonight for the first time I'm cd6 . I'm not ovulating yet according to my ovulation sticks so gonna dtd every second night then every night closer to ovulation .

Keyval FX you get a nice BFP soon, I hope the softcups work :) I used conceive plus and a mooncup/divacup last wed when I had an early pos OPK but was unable to BD after that due to an illness. Please keep us updated :D x

I'm trying soft cups tonight for the first time I'm cd6 . I'm not ovulating yet according to my ovulation sticks so gonna dtd every second night then every night closer to ovulation .

Good to start early, takes a go or two before you get the hang of them. I couldnt get it under my cervix the first time but now they slide in on their own pretty much (sorry if TMI). Good luck. Oh and use about 1/4 the amount of preseed to what they recommend, if you are using that as well. I put a bit in the cup too.

Well AF arrived today so soft cups and preseed didn't work for me this time. Have some left though so will try again this month.

Aw no . Hopefully you will get your bfp next cycle . I think iv been getting on ok with the soft cups . They go in fine and I push it up under my public bone. Can't walk around without feeling it at all so I'm guessing it's in right ? Hah

Tui so sorry :witch: got you :( but looking at the votes and from what others have said then soft cups and preseed has helped a lot so onto a new cycle and hopefully a BFP x

Keyval, if you can feel it when you walk then it's not in correctly, I didn't like the soft cups myself as I bought them for AF initially, so I bought a mooncup(Uk) Divacup(USA) it's much more comfortable and easier to put in and out. It holds a lot during AF so I never leak like I did with tampons etc.. but been using it after BD with conceive plus last week. Im currently 7dpo now xx

Fingers crossed, let us know if it works for you.

Sorry I meant I can walk without feeling it haha typo so I'm hoping it's in right

I used a combination of Metformin, Vitex and Pregnacare Conception in the run up to my BFP, but I 100% believe starting the GI diet got me there, as I ovulated 3 weeks after starting! I caught that first egg!

I have PCOS!

Oh that's good then Keyval :D fx hun

Wtbam were you having problems with your cycles before vitex? my cycles seem to be ok at the moment I have taken vitex on and off so will stay off it a mo. im currently 8dpo and No symptoms so im out this month :(

I came off Dianette at the beginning of December and hadn't had any cycles since! I just wasn't ovulating or having AF. I'm not sure how much the Vitex helped, but it may have done! I just know that only 3 weeks after started the GI Diet, BAM!

Hi all I am not sure what I am seeing, I had totally white hpt's last 2 days but today I done 3 tests and all have a line instantly, I have inverted one and tweaked another so you can see as it is easier to see with the eye than camera. Onto testing again tomorrow. FX

ps I used Conceive plus and mooncup/divacup

Attachments

• invert120414.png
    invert120414.png
    183 KB · Views: 4
  • tweaked120414.jpg
    tweaked120414.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 7
Hi all, after testing with 4 brands and numerous tests all with a faint line I bought a superdrug test and it was the strongest line. It still looks very faint on photo's but is darker to the naked eye. I used conceive plus and a mooncup/divacup and BD 2 days before and day I ov as I was ill the day after for a few days. FX this little one sticks xxx

Attachments

• superdrug14.jpg
    superdrug14.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 7
  • superdrug14 1.jpg
    superdrug14 1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
I stalked this thread and many others for several months trying to get a BFP. Trying everything possible naturally to get pregnant as quickly as possible. I had been trying for a year with my fi. He is 44 and I am 22. I initially thought he was the problem. I got checked and was totally healthy. I have regular cycles and ovulate monthly, while he on the other hand refused to get his SA checked until recently. His ego obviously. We compromised and said if we didn't get pregnant this cycle he is getting checked.

I had been taking herbal supplements like vitex, soy isoflavone, royal jelly, conceive easy, maca, ect on and off for the last nine months. This month I stopped all the supplements and just ate healthy. I'm an on/off vegan too by the way, but I occasionally eat seafood when I want. I also used preseed and instead cups religiously from cd 11 to cd 21 in case I missed the Lh surge. I did a handstand against the wall in the morning and at night from cd 11 to cd 22. I have a 29 day cycle. I ovulated late this cycle on cd 18/19 instead of the usual cd14/15. I also ate sunflower seeds and pineapple core from 1dpo to 6dpo.

This morning with fmu, I got my BFP at 11dpo. My fi and I are overjoyed. His swimmers just needed a little push from gravity, preseed, and instead cups. Thanks ladies for all of your insight and funny comments that kept me sane during ttc this past year.

Handstands, haha, love it. Think DH would think I had lost it if he saw that! Might try it when he goes out, still have some cups left. Congratulations in your bfp honey.

Thank u! Lol I told my fi jokingly that I did handstands...but would never admit to it. As long as cup is in place with good suction, I did handstands sometimes 3-5 times a day lol. I would bruise his ego. He almost fainted this morning when I told him lol. He went to sleep early just a few minutes ago. Stressed and tired. I'm overjoyed and full of energy, didn't expect this at all. I thought after finding the love of my life, it would be devastating if he was infertile. Thankfully, I don't have to worry about leaving him or going to a sperm bank which he wouldn't go for. Lol, I'm over the moon happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->