Mooncups/Soft cups/conceive gels what helped you get BFP?

We had been TTC for 5 years. In January we switched to the Creighton model (look up NaPro for more info it's much more accurate than trying to track cm on your own) after using cbfm for 3 years (and trying to watch cm) Our first month back trying I started baby and me prenatal supplement from mega foods and we ended with a BFP. I also am convinced it was Mother Mary's powerful intercession that helped before we started a long road of tests.

We got preg the first cycle that we inseminated with syringe.

I ticked natural but this cycle was the first time I stayed lying down after dtd. I decided to be gross, not run straight to the loo to clean things up a bit before falling asleep, instead I just fell asleep.

That was the only thing different we did so I do think that had some element of aid behind it.

Thanks everyone and congratulations on getting pregnant, all the hints and tips will help us others TTC xxxx

I used conceive plus with all of my pregnancies! Magic stuff! I hardly have any ewcm. Good luck

Cazi thats great stuff!!! wish I was that lucky..I was due to ov this weekend but wednesday I had a pos opk... and EWcm, I BD wednesday with conceive plus... but have been ill since so not managed to BD I got sticky cm friday my temps are not showing ov so not sure whats happened but 99% sure i missed my egg :( x

My husband and I tried for a year and a half.... Used Femara for a few months and were waiting to see the RE when we got our BFP. My husband started men's multi-vitamins about a month before. He had surgery two days before I ovulated and we couldn't dtd... But we put his stuff in a softcup and VOILA, finally pregnant without even having sex

I forgot... We also had an HSG a couple months before cpnceiving

Hi :wave:

I'm 38 and on third cycle ttc our first little one. This month we tried preseed and softcups. I've heard so many success stories that I gave them a go. I'm 10dpo and bfn so far, but still time yet so I will keep you posted.

My husband and I tried for a year and a half.... Used Femara for a few months and were waiting to see the RE when we got our BFP. My husband started men's multi-vitamins about a month before. He had surgery two days before I ovulated and we couldn't dtd... But we put his stuff in a softcup and VOILA, finally pregnant without even having sex

wow thats great.. :) so these soft cups are excellent then :D

Hi :wave:

I'm 38 and on third cycle ttc our first little one. This month we tried preseed and softcups. I've heard so many success stories that I gave them a go. I'm 10dpo and bfn so far, but still time yet so I will keep you posted.

Oh wow yes please keep us updated and FX you get your BFP xx

My OH and I were both taking vitamins, we were using the clearblue monitor, taking OPKs, trying to eat healthily, trying to have sex every other day rather than every day... I was inputting data into fertility friend.

THEN we decided to have a couple of months off and then try again full force in May... Here we are the first month we stopped really trying as such :shock: I'd stopped tracking everything, including fertility friend :haha:

Oh thats mad... lol.. I may take a month or 2 off.. seems whatever I do since really trying is only making me worry.. I got pregnant with last 3 with only using a phone app. will carry on taking my vitamins and possibly charting but just to see where I am roughly in my cycle.

congratulations :D

I didn't use any of these but I got pregnant with both my DD and this little bean the month I stopped having any caffeine x

Pre seed helped me :) was ttc for over a year and first month of using pre seed we conceived x

Pre seed helped me :) was ttc for over a year and first month of using pre seed we conceived x

Congratulations Greta :happydance:

Did you perhaps struggled with little cm? I am just curious, because if not then I would look into it. I do have loads of cm though so don't know.

I hope I can join you soon so that we can have our second babies together again :)

Congratulations Greta :happydance:

Did you perhaps struggled with little cm? I am just curious, because if not then I would look into it. I do have loads of cm though so don't know.

I hope I can join you soon so that we can have our second babies together again :)

Thank you dear !! Yes, I could never rely on my cm for ovulation signs. I did opk's every month and this cycle opk was the darkest I have ever gotten but cm was barely there. I thank science for pre seed option lol.
Loads of baby dust your way xxx

Clomid days 3-7, preseed with each BD, frequent every day BDing leading up to O (and a couple after O) and laying with hips elevated for 30 mins after each BD helped us get here! :flower:

Thank you :) its fun to BD all the time so is the best way isnt it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->