More brown discharge very worried.

Oh no, I'm so sorry you're going through this. Such a stressful time. Sending you light and love.

Hi,

I have been exactly where you are now, it is such a stressful and worrying time. Hope you are ok and sending hugs.

Hi ladies, just returned from hospital after a series of scans and tests. Unfortunately I do not have good news. Little bear has gained their angel wings at 9 weeks. Fingers crossed to anyone else going through a similar thing. I hope to be back soon x

Hi ladies, just returned from hospital after a series of scans and tests. Unfortunately I do not have good news. Little bear has gained their angel wings at 9 weeks. Fingers crossed to anyone else going through a similar thing. I hope to be back soon x

MrsJones, I am so sorry for your loss! I could cry for your little one. I recently went through almost EXACTLY the same thing on 12/13/2014 (I was 9w2d along) and I could feel my heart literally being torn from my chest. I share my complete story in the miscarriage section, if you think reading it might help in some way. This is ABSOLUTELY tragic news and it was one of the most difficult and heartbreaking experiences of my life. I am sending you so many hugs and hope you will be gentle with yourself. Also, when you're ready, there is an awesome group under the TTC after a loss, called "Fireflies TTC after a loss". I have found it very therapeutic.

In the meantime, my heart goes out to you. I hope our little ones get to meet in heaven and be friends. Also, feel free to PM me. Big hugs.

So sorry for your loss Hun sending you loads of hugs xxxx

So sorry for your loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back