More brown spotting :(

She said that alot of women spot but she didn't give an explanation. She already had me on baby aspirin due to previous mcs so she said since I'm spotting she wants to keep me on it for a while. But I don't know why. She was way behind because another dr called in sick so I felt rushed and didn't ask everything. If my Friday scan looks good, I'm going to ask alot more questions. I'm so afraid I'm going to get in there and there will be no growth from last week.
I know the spotting is not uncommon but every time I see it i just feel sick inside.
Is yours everyday?

Yes.... Mine is every day, not every time I wipe, but comes out everytime I leak discharge if that makes sense. My discharge is stained brown.

Buut..... I had a big scare today.... Bright red blood. Panicked. Called my mom and dh out of work... Asked for an emergency ultrasound. Figured it was all over. Sobbed, hyperventilated, and vomited the whole way to my appt. Ultrasound revealed that we have a subchorionic bleed which isn't too big of a deal and very common with.... TWINS!!! We got to see two heartbeats at 6w0d!! I will be on bed rest for the next few days to make sure bleeding stops. Now just praying for our babies, and that they both decide to stick around!!!

Lady this is fantastic news!!! I am so incredibly relieved and happy for you!! Please please keep us posted and I'm praying hard for you and your two tiny bundles! :) Yay!

Wow amazing news so happy for you just relax and take it easy now xx

Thank you all soo sooo much!!! I cannot tell you how crazy, you yesterday was. I went from the ultimate low, to the ultimate high. I know I still have a long way to go, but at least we have heartbeats and doctor said that's a great sign for viability! Don't count yourself out with brown spotting!!!!

Oh my my!! Bet that was a suprise! Fab news x

Thanks!!! Yes.... I didn't expect that at all!!!! I was/am soooo relieved, overjoyed, shocked, elated.... The feelings are overwhelming.

Yes.... Mine is every day, not every time I wipe, but comes out everytime I leak discharge if that makes sense. My discharge is stained brown.

Buut..... I had a big scare today.... Bright red blood. Panicked. Called my mom and dh out of work... Asked for an emergency ultrasound. Figured it was all over. Sobbed, hyperventilated, and vomited the whole way to my appt. Ultrasound revealed that we have a subchorionic bleed which isn't too big of a deal and very common with.... TWINS!!! We got to see two heartbeats at 6w0d!! I will be on bed rest for the next few days to make sure bleeding stops. Now just praying for our babies, and that they both decide to stick around!!!

Omg this is amazing news. Congratulations on finding out youre having twins! :cloud9:

I have a feeling my own situation is going to be bad news..dr made the referral to the early pregnancy unit today, had some bloods done and an internal but theyre only offering me a scan if my bloods are of a high enough number. They said it is a 'threatened miscarriage' so I just have to wait and see. My bleeding also turned red today, then went back to brown. :shrug::nope: xxx

Leafy you're not out yet. Thinking of you and please keep us posted.

Spoke to them this evening, they said my levels seem good and have booked me a scan in the morning. Im terrified the scan will show a blighted ovum :(

Yay for good looking levels!!!!!! Keep the faith!!!! I'm sure it's gonna turn out great!!

Keep your chin up! My cousin had spotting all throughout her pregnancy. So much that she didn't even know she was pregnant until 3 months due to th spotting! She figured she just had a light period. She has a very healthy little boy! Wishing you luck on your scan!!

Well I had my scan...it was inconclusive! I have to go back for another in a fortnight. They couldnt see a heartbeat :( I dont think it's looking good. They think I could be 5 weeks instead of 6 I guess...I dont know whats going to happen :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->