more confusing than I anticipated!!

mnicole

Reaction score
I started using the LH strips (first time) on Feb. 21, which is CD7. I did 2 tests-afternoon and evening, and the afternoon line was prominent, but not as dark or darker. The evening one is questionable, it is pretty close to being as dark as the control line. In my head, and with some research I've done, CD 7 seems way too early for the LH surge, no? I have followed up with the tests, 2 a day at similar time frames, and they are consistently getting lighter? Does the hormone normally fluctuate like this? I am going to keep testing for a while, just to see if this does happen, and perhaps my surge is yet to come. It just seems very odd to me that they got dark, and are now significantly lighter. Has this happened to anyone? I feel like I am being tricked! haha

I don't have one, I will try to get on that tonight when I am home!

ive had pos opk as early as cd 6 but i have also had a 21 day cycle so i depends what your "normal" is. how many days cycle do you normally have?

Haha, normal cycle is something I know NOTHING about! From delivery last April until subsequent pregnancy in early October, they ranged from 30-36 days. From natural miscarriage in early November, to present time-I have had 1 28 day cycle, and my last was 36 days. Current cycle is yet to be determined-I really have NO idea when to expect AF. Makes this LH testing business even more confusing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->