more on this placenta gender thing

the yolk sack which i presume is what turns into the placenta was on the right side on my abdominal scan so i could be having a girl, that would make sense as well if you believe in the girl sperm living longer as supposedly we would have had sex 3 days before O according to my scan dates

Does anyone know that if you have an abdominal scan, and they hold the doppler thing on the right, does that reflect the baby being on the right?

Did anyone notice if the doppler was more to the right or left for them?
Im going to get a scan in a couple of weeks so am going to ask more about it then so I know exactly where the placenta is

Does anyone know that if you have an abdominal scan, and they hold the doppler thing on the right, does that reflect the baby being on the right?

Im going to get a scan in a couple of weeks so am going to ask more about it then so I know exactly where the placenta is

I think the sonographer may position the probe more often on the right because that's were they(sonographer) are positioned....to your right and it's just easier than reaching over....

I asked in my last pregnancy when I had a scan at about 7 weeks if because she was holding the probe on my right side it meant that that is were the baby was....she said: no....and went to put the probe on the left side and got a very similar picture.....I also asked then were the baby was and she said it was very much in the middle:dohh:....giving nothing away!

I think the sonographer may position the probe more often on the right because that's were they(sonographer) are positioned....to your right and it's just easier than reaching over....

I asked in my last pregnancy when I had a scan at about 7 weeks if because she was holding the probe on my right side it meant that that is were the baby was....she said: no....and went to put the probe on the left side and got a very similar picture.....I also asked then were the baby was and she said it was very much in the middle:dohh:....giving nothing away!

Thanks for clarifying that! I think it was almost in the middle but a bit more to the right, I was really hoping for a girl this time, but of course would be grateful for a healthy boy, so kind of figured it was to the right and boy.
Im having a scan in a couple of weeks at the doctors so will definatley ask then!

let us know what you find out!

thanks for all the new info girls. i can't wait to pic up my scan pictures and see where the yolk sac was. i had a vaginal sonogram so now confusion there thank goodness! eeee so excited that we can know. i really believe it. and if the yolk sac thing is true then babyfromgod sounds like girls yes!

Hiya, after a scare today of spotting and lacking if symptoms, I had a scan at my drs and on the screen at the end he showed bubbs and it was far right, abdominally. But would he flip it round ........ I have a scan with him next week so will ask then. After all the panic and tears I just wanted to see a heartbeat!

Where is the placenta on your scan?? I don't know what i'm looking for ha. It won't let me attach pictures on your post so il just do it in another one. I'l put one of our recent scan and one of our little girl...who as we definitely know is a little girl ha.

I hope someone can point out the placenta and it works out correct, this is really interesting! xx

Well my little girls placenta is on the left and my boys is on the right so its true for me lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->