More opinions please

Wishing_well

Reaction score
Some more names have been added to our list (mainly suggested by OH for once!) and could do with opinions/comments.
We are team pink :pink:

Delta
Nyla
Lux
Vega
Silver
Jovi
Sawyer
Sorrel

So opinions please :)

I LOVE Lux, but I have a One Direction obsessed family. So that's probably why. But at the same time, I don't know if that would probably put you off!

I don't like Silver as a name, but saying that I went to school with a girl called Silvana and her family called her Silver and never thought anything of it!

I love the choices though!

What's the connection to One Direction?! I'm too old to know....:/

She's the daughter of One Direction's stylist. But she's kind of an 'icon' within their fandom.

I'm so ashamed to know this!!

I love the name Nyla. I knew a girl growing up with it and always admired it. :)

Delta and Sawyer are my favorites from that list.

I like Nyla, and Jovi, though I have a hard time picturing an adult Jovi

Love Silver, remember hearing the name on 90210 and loved it.

Think Lux is lovely too. X

I love Lux :) got a bit put off hearing there was a connection to One Direction but as its only stylists daughter, it's still a good name :haha:

I like Lux and Jovi (maybe that's because I like Bon Jovi!) :)

Delta - Never heard this as a name before. Just feel like I should point out it's a type of airline; not sure if that puts you off or not.
Nyla - Again never heard of this, but just be aware it sounds a lot like nylon..
Lux - It's okay, not my fave sorry
Vega - Sounds and looks pretty.
Silver - Odd choice for a name IMO. Silvia would be my suggestion
Jovi - Like Bon Jovi? It's ok...
Sawyer - My personal fave, flows REALLY nicely with Quinn IMO
Sorrel - Not sure how to pronounce this but sounds like squirrel

Sorry if I offend you with any of these thoughts, just want you to be aware of what they sound like so that you can see how little kids can bully the poor girl.

I'm not really fond of the names. Silver and Vega even made me think of stripper names. :blush:

Delta - Never heard this as a name before. Just feel like I should point out it's a type of airline; not sure if that puts you off or not.
Nyla - Again never heard of this, but just be aware it sounds a lot like nylon..
Lux - It's okay, not my fave sorry
Vega - Sounds and looks pretty.
Silver - Odd choice for a name IMO. Silvia would be my suggestion
Jovi - Like Bon Jovi? It's ok...
Sawyer - My personal fave, flows REALLY nicely with Quinn IMO
Sorrel - Not sure how to pronounce this but sounds like squirrel

Sorry if I offend you with any of these thoughts, just want you to be aware of what they sound like so that you can see how little kids can bully the poor girl.

Im not offended.
I'm well aware that they are "odd" but I purposely chose them as I want my child to be an individual,not one of a million Rose, Amelia or Eva's.
Delta - as in the Greek alphabet or Delta Goodrem the singer
Nyla comes from Nile as in the River
Jovi - as in the girls name not Bon Jovi
Sorrel is a plant/herb

Thanks for your opinions. It's good to hear what other people associate with names but bullying happens whatever your name is!

Edit - the only bit that offended me was "the poor girl". But thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->