More questions about sleep :)

Sarah lo

mum of 2 little monkeys!
Reaction score
Sorry its another sleep thread firstly!

My LO never goes to sleep by herself. I have to either feed her, rock her or bounce her to sleep, wait till she's in a really deep sleep then put her down. I don't mind doing it at all but am just wondering firstly whether that's normal for a 3 month old and secondly whether I'm supposed to be doing something to teach her how to fall asleep without needing to be rocked etc. I've always just assumed it'll come naturally to her one day but as she's getting older I'm starting to wonder if I should be doing something.

My other question is about bedtimes. LO doesn't have a bedtime as such, she decides herself when its time when she will go into a really deep sleep. This is usually somewhere between 8 and 9:30pm but can be as early as 7 or as late as 10:30. Again is it ok for me to just let her decide when its time for bed or should we be encouraging her to have the same bedtime every night?

I would love an answer to this too! I can count on one hand the amount of times Ive had LO go to sleep in my arms for a nap, its usually his swing. I rock him to sleep every night after his bath and bottle. I dont know what else to do to havehim sleep, especially for his naps. He screams if he is held for his day naps. Its so confusing to know what to do for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->