More tired at 12 weeks?

Fire_fly

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone's tiredness not eased up at 12+ weeks? Have been utterly exhausted and it's actually started getting worse! This is my second pregnancy and with first, my tiredness eased considerably around this point. I know every pregnancy is different and my two have been vastly different but wasn't expecting to start feeling more exhausted at this point. Anyone else had this? And if so, please tell me it starts to ease soon lol:thumbup:

Meeee I'm so exhausted its not even funny.

Today, I have run some errands, spent about 2 hours driving to and fro places and done a load of washing so nothing massively taxing and I'm absolutely beat. So much so that I just fell asleep on the toilet and was only woken by my 4 year old asking me if I'm done coz he needs a pee!!

I don't remember feeling like this with my first, not at this point anyway, I'm absolutely exhausted all the time! I too and hoping it eases soon!

Oh my gosh yes! With my first I was never really tired but with this baby I feel like I can't ever keep my eyes open. 7pm and I am ready to drop!

Meeee I'm so exhausted its not even funny.

Today, I have run some errands, spent about 2 hours driving to and fro places and done a load of washing so nothing massively taxing and I'm absolutely beat. So much so that I just fell asleep on the toilet and was only woken by my 4 year old asking me if I'm done coz he needs a pee!!

I don't remember feeling like this with my first, not at this point anyway, I'm absolutely exhausted all the time! I too and hoping it eases soon!

Aw no, you must have been knackered! I'm exactly the same, a load of washing, tidying the kitchen and a short walk is enough to make feel the need to sit down the rest of the day:dohh: here's to the second trimester soon and hopefully having more energy!

Oh my gosh yes! With my first I was never really tired but with this baby I feel like I can't ever keep my eyes open. 7pm and I am ready to drop!

That's exactly it lol, 7pm hits and if feel like I've run a marathon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->