Morgan's Weigh-in today!!

Tabs

Mummy to Morgan & Niamh!
Reaction score
We're off to the weight clinic this afternoon... I love going! I know it's not really that important what she weighs, but our family turn it into a bit of a game, and take bets as to what weight she is!!! :rofl:

When we last went 2 weeks ago she was 13lb 15 1/2 oz, between the 25th and 50th centiles....

...She's 20 weeks and 2 days old now (blimey, already?!!!??!!) and has been having a little taste of baby rice once a day for the last week. Leigh and I have both commented how she suddenly feels heavier the last 2 days, so I have absolutely NO idea what she could be now!! And I always lose the bets!! Leigh's got it spot on 3 times now!!! :dohh:

Anyone want to join in the fun?!! I'll update later when I get back!!
:baby:

Well, Morgan hadn't quite gained as much as we'd hoped, but still doing ok...

....She's 14lb 5oz today!! :cloud9:

The HV suggested we really try and get stuck in with the weaning now rather than just little tastes of rice, so we'll see how she takes to it!!
:happydance:

Well, Morgan hadn't quite gained as much as we'd hoped, but still doing ok...

....She's 14lb 5oz today!! :cloud9:

The HV suggested we really try and get stuck in with the weaning now rather than just little tastes of rice, so we'll see how she takes to it!!
:happydance:

wow thats so interesting and shes not even 5 months yet and here they say not to start before 6 months its so confusing!

Sounds like she's doing great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->