Morning after pill ... (Please don't shout)

Showgirl22

Reaction score
Right, here we go..
So me & my boyfriend have been indecisive as of late & I've treated my body awfully..
We had drunken unprotected sex, I took the morning after pill approx 40 hours after..
About a week later we did the same.
It made me feel awful , I vowed never to take the MAP again. An we spoke an said nomore irresponsibility.

So last week we got drunk :-/ an had mad sex.. He came inside me again.. An said we will see what happens.. cuz I said I'm not takin the MAP a third time in one month..

So I'm asking for anyone's experiences..
I've now got my period.. I've not had one since way before Xmas, I had the contraceptive injection for 3 months and didnt go for the next one. I haven't had a period since I came off that. Didn't want any other contraception at the minute because I wanted to try and sort my cycle/body out..

As I am bleeding now, does that rule out pregnancy altogether, as we had unprotected sex last week?

Please don't shoot me down, I'm just asking...

didn't want to read and run but I think if you are having a period it's very unlikely that you are pregnant. Good luck.

Yeah, it's unlikely, but if you wanna be sure, take a test.

I took the MAP once when I was in college and it took a little longer than normal for my period to start and it was really heavy when it came. If you're having a more-or-less normal period then you're probably not pregnant. If you're just having light spotting then there's still a chance, and I would recommend taking a test to be 100% sure.

I know you probably already know this, but if you're not ready for a pregnancy you should consider some type of BC. Something like the pill or an IUD might be easy to keep track of without too much hassle :flower:

good luck!

I took the MAP once about 6 yrs ago just as an extra precaution and I think like the other poster said my period was heavier. Again if it doesn't seem as heavy or heavier than a regular period it could be implantation bleeding. Usually we say, red flow and you're out but def test if you're unsure.

i think you'll be fine but it sounds to me like you don't want a baby right now so maybe get a coil fitted until you are ready to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->