Morning and night sex day before O?

MillieJoan

WTT for #2 late 2013 :-)
Reaction score
I'm in a bit of a hurry, lol, so responses would be appreciated asap! :blush:

DH and I dtd this morning b/c I had a nearly-positive OPK yesterday. I tested again today, after we'd already bd'd, and I had a STRONG positive OPK (darker than the control line). Tested again this evening, and it's still a strong positive. I have also started having cramping, which I almost always get around O. I'm on CD12, and normally I O at CD 20 (short LP), but I took herbs this month from my acupuncturist to promote ovulation and, knock on wood, it looks like they're working!

Is there any reason NOT to dtd tonight, even though we did it this morning too? A friend of mine said it would deplete the man's sperm too much, but does that matter if I'm pretty sure I'm going to O tomorrow? Or should I wait until tomorrow to dtd?

Sorry if this is a ridiculous question, but I'm getting desperate not to mess up our chances this month!

Just do it! It can't hurt! It can only help! :D

I thought you usually get positive OPK's 2-3 days prior to O?

I have no idea. I am here to learn everything I can. I look forward to reading other's responses.

I thought you usually get positive OPK's 2-3 days prior to O?

In the past, mine have usually been about 24 hours before, although last month I did have two full days of positive OPKs before O. However, I think you can O anywhere from 12-36 hours after a positive OPK (and sometimes, you can get a surge but not actually ovulate).

Please, anyone, correct me if I'm wrong about this :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->