Morning fail.. (T.M.I)

worrying

Reaction score
uuuughhhh!!!

This morning, having been awake mere moments.. I sat down on the loo started having a wee and then vomited on my nice new bath mat! I then felt like I needed to throw up some more, but this led to somewhat of a dilemma as I was still having a wee! I was forced to clamp my hand over my mouth and tried to hold it in while I finished.. This led to more sick on the floor, followed by down the side of the toilet and all over the seat as I couldn't turn around quick enough!

You know what the worst part is? I'm 18 weeks!

FML...

It wasn't the best!

Thank goodness it's Friday!

Ugh, I know how you feel... I started throwing up first thing in the morning at 13+6, threw up every morning for two weeks straight. Woke up on 15+6 and didn't throw up - same with 16 - was all pleased and happy thinking "hurrah it's over!"
Except then I threw up yesterday, and started this morning off almost as you described. :sick:

It's so disheartening when you think you are past it then aren't, isn't it?

Yes! My poor toddler, yesterday's puking happened as she was in the bath 3 feet from her retching mama :( she was so sweet though.

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bathmat!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I had a friend who was sick the whole 9 months! Hopefully this will not be you.

OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bathmat!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I had a friend who was sick the whole 9 months! Hopefully this will not be you.

*Sigh* it is brand new and Egyptian cotton... Seems to have washed out ok though :dohh:

Yes! My poor toddler, yesterday's puking happened as she was in the bath 3 feet from her retching mama :( she was so sweet though.

Oh bless her! Was she worried?

She called me "baby" and patted my face. I think maybe she thought I was crying? I tried to not really show that I was throwing up :winkwink:

Aww that's lovely x

I was puking til 32 weeks. I still gag and dry-heave constantly, but at least nothing comes up! Its terrible :-(

Ugh morning sickness.

When I was 16 weeks I vomited all over my hubby's feet and the *cream* carpet :dohh: (post pregnancy idea) Then I proceeded to vomit all over and in bath cause I just couldn't stop to turn around to the toilet. Hubby cleaned it all up bless him. :blush:

It's a bitch when it's suppose to go but doesn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->