morning or evening testers?

Yes, the reason being that you have allowed everything to "cook" - haven't had anything to drink nor peed in hours. It concentrates everything.

Morning is supposed to be the best. Good luck testing! :dust:

Okay this may be a TMI question. But, How can you tell if your urine is consecrated enough? The color & smell?

Thanks wobbles, Sorry if it was a TMI question..But sometimes I hold my urine in for 12 hours and wake up pee and its only yellow and its not really all that dark...

That sometimes happens if you have had a lot to drink the night before. We have to be careful when coming up on the testing time. A lot of us (myself included) will hold it with out drinking so we can test.....and then we can end up dehydrated......which is not good! So fair warning to us all.....You will get you BFP when it is due, so try not to "make" your pee concentrated!

The best time to test is the morning but if you're anything like me you won't be able to wait that long. My mum got me the test when she went to the shop and I was going to wait until the morning, but couldn't manage, so just went ahead.

definitely in the morning, first pee

happy testing :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->