Morning or night??

M

mummyvikki

Sickness?? NO MINE IS ALL BLINKING DAY :(

I just cannot get rid of it I've tried all the tricks in the book.
Since last Sunday it's been horrendous, I could cry. I can't work properly o can't function without thinking oops I'm going to puke. I'm scared to eat or drink, I'm hungry at times but then eat and feel absolutely vile after.
I wake up every morning thinking wow I don't feel sick..Get out of bed go loo and BAM it's there :'(

Please tell me secret tips that I cant seem to find that will help me?? I just can't possibly go any longer feeling like I permantley have a viral bug it's that bad :( I do have my midwife Monday do you think maybe she could ask doctor to prescribe me something I'm at my wits end.

On the other hand I know it's a good sign as it means baby and hormones are in full swing but with a 37.5hr week at work and 2 other children I'm struggling very much xx

My sister got complete relief from acupuncture x

I'm with you hunny. I work full time and have four other kids but I'm struggling so much with constant, all day nausea.

My hubby is going out to get me sea bands later. Hopefully they'll help :(

Giant hugs, I had all day (and night) sickness last time and it was so hard and I was only working part time. It lasted the whole pregnancy, I got meds at 32 weeks.
Mine has just kicked in again now and if it turns out like last time I'll have to go get meds because I have my little boy this time full time. Don't feel guilty for needing help!
Edit, I've been wearing seabands full time in the day, I've got biscuits by my bed to eat when I wake over night if needed and a huge bucket next to my bed.

I haven't even had the slightest twinge of sickness however my doc gave me pills that are perfectly safe for pregnancy when you're ill like that. Can you get some too? With 2 kids I don't think it's worth this sort of struggle when there's a perfectly safe anti-nausia medication out there.

Sorry it's been so bad for you!!

I will defo have to get something I just can't physically do this no more. Been up since 6am after going to sleep at 12 :( just sick sick sick it's horrid...my weekend is over already and I still have so much to do :( boohoo!! Feeling sorry for myself now xx

I can definitely relate hun, I have hyperemesis gravidarum and it was absolutely horrid at the beginning. Couldn't even hold down water (even with nausea meds) and ended up needing a picc line to recieve fluids and meds at home. It's better now but still have bad days (like today) where I spend majority of the day with my head in the toilet. There are lots of pregnancy safe anti nausea meds so definitely ask your midwife about it! I have had the most luck with zofran, none of the others worked for me. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->