Morning Sickness Ahhhhhhh!

Moonpieash

Reaction score
Well...I finally got to the morning sickness stage. I was wondering what it would be like. I've felt sick to my stomach all last week. This Saturday I started feeling like I wanted to throw up and yesterday morning I threw up 3 times! I couldn't eat anything yesterday until it was night time and finally could get some food down. I threw up this morning twice before I went to work and I tried so hard not to at work...you see I'm a 2nd grade teacher and I can't exactly run to the bathroom. I guess my classroom trash can is going to be my best friend for a while. I felt like such a bad teacher today. I didn't feel like teaching at all. I just wanted to go home and curl up in my bed. The sickness usually subsides later through out the day. I am eating saltines and sips of sprite to help. I can't even think of eating real food right now... everything I smell and look at makes me sick except for crackers. What other tips can you girls give me?????? I need to figure out something.

Hi there!:hi:
I think that it is something different for everyone that seems to help with morning sickness.......luckily this time around I really didn't experience morning sickness, but with my first two pregnancies, I just wanted someone to shoot me!!:wacko: Fruit seemed to be the only thing that I could keep down, macintosh apples to be exact. Hang in there......luckily it usally doesn't last for too long.

Kellie:cloud9:

aww hun Im sorry no advice other than the crackers, it will subside soon though xxx

Try using Sea bands, I noticed a big difference with them on.

Ι know its hard but try to eat a little empty stomach makes sickness worse

I've had it horribly bad! I had to miss a week of work to try to get myself on a schedule! In the morning I just eat 2 crackers and suck on preggo pops until I get to work. Then I have my first real meal (as much as you don't want to eat at all you have to force yourself to). Then I eat small meals throughout the day after one big meal in the morning to make sure there is always something in my stomach at all times. Also you are not supposed to eat and drink at the same time, my DR suggests at least an hour apart from one another! Stay cool as well because heat increases nausea!

Well last night I was starving because all I could get down was a turkey sandwich for lunch. I was looking foward to eating dinner and then the smell of it made me sick...I tried to hold my nose and eat but that didn't work either. All I could get down was some fruit and some vegetables. This is terrible!:cry:

I'm sorry hun! I learned I can't go into my kitchen anymore... I run to grab my Gatorade and go! Seeing boxes of cereal or crackers makes me sick. I learned that I have to eat food that someone else has prepared for me, lol! I will be more then excited when my morning sickness goes away!:wacko:

I can't walk in the kitchen either...if so...it's a quick run in while holding my nose and then out. My husband has been so great. He has been making my lunch and dinner for me. However, when it comes to dinner...if I smell it when he's cooking it...I can't eat it. Or if it as a strong smell...I can't eat it. I have been able to keep down some ravioli and some salad at lunch. Everything else makes me sick. It seems to change daily.:wacko::sick:

Another thing I learned is that I can't eat something twice, which worries me because soon I'm sure to run out of options lol. I feel bad, I never want to do the grocery shopping anymore. Luckily my OH is being a sport about having to fend for himself at dinner time since I'm so unpredictable. I'm hoping when I get into my 12th week this will be over and done with. I would like to be able to get up in the morning and do my hair and makeup before work..not laying in bed sucking on preggo pops! LOL!

gladly i havnt had to experiance morning sickness.i am now in my 1st pregnancy and i am jus always nauseas and that sucks. the only time that im not is when i have something in my stomach haha.BUt good luck with that everything should turn out fine once u get further into your pregnancy =]

I was always nauseous too, but I never threw up, thank GOD :rofl:

I think sometimes is better to throw up,this all day nausea is very tiring and disgusting,especially when you are thirsty!

Yea thats so true i would give anything to be this nauseas all day long. i rather have morning sickness. Well if thats my only option aha:hissy:

I totally agree, for the last month I've had terrible nausea and dizziness.. From the morning I wake up right up until the minute I go to sleep I feel sick.. Its sp horrible, I'd rather just be sick !!

Like someone else said the only time I dont feel sick is when Ive had a full meal which I think is strange lol

Fingers crossed this will ease off by 12 weeks..

LOL it may be called morning sickness but I get sick mornings, afternoon, evenings, and nights. I can't wait till 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->