Morning Sickness (all day)

broody1984

Reaction score
So baby number 2 due 11th sept so I'm about 7 weeks and I have horrific nausea and sickness. Been like this about 4 days, throwing up a lot and always nauseous from the second I wake up till I'm asleep. Baby 1 I had none of this!? Could it be something in eating or doing?

I've only thrown up a handful of times, but I'm nauseous 24/7. It's just part of it and every pregnancy is different :flower:

I don't think it's anything your doing although I also have not thrown up once just extreme nausea and some gagging earlier on.... I know sometimes when it's severe it's sometimes hyperemesis gravidarum and some people have to be hospitalized to help hydrate them... maybe google and read about that.

I'd have a chat to your doc Hun if it's really affecting you. I got diagnosed with hypermesis on Saturday because I couldn't keep any food or liquids down and I ended up having to have iv fluids which shocked me as I didn't realise that I was dehydrated. Some ladies suggested sucking sour sweets which sounded strange but they have worked sometimes and sucking ice cubes I've found is really great as they are not making me sick but it's helping get the fluids in. Hope you feel better soon!

It's perfectly normal to feel like this and every pregnancy can be different. Are you able to keep down any fluids? You can become dehydrated quite quickly if you can't and like has been mentioned you may end up being dig anise with hypermis gravidium.

You should see your gp to talk over your options in helping elivate your symptoms I am on anti-sickness tablets which helps to keep mine under control. X

With my daughter I had terrible morning sickness from the day I got pregnant til I have birth. I found peppermint (tea, chewing gum, mints) as well as ginger ale helped a lot though. I also kept a stock of ice poles or frozen fruit juice to randomly eat during the day to help keep fluids up.

If you can, try using sea bands. I found it took away the need to vomit so I wasn't getting dehydrated but did still have nausea. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->