Morning sickness already

Aphy

Reaction score
I am only 4+2 weeks pregnant and since last night, the queasiness of morning sickness has already started :sick: ginger never helped me much in my first pregnancy and eating dry crackers etc really doesn’t appeal to me. Any other tips? It’s just starting off but I know it’s still going to get worse if my first pregnancy was anything to go by

Ice pops and sweets I could suck on helped me with my previous two children.
This time round, no sickness yet! I’m not sure if I’m happy about this or worried!

I will give those a try! Im sure you don’t have to worry, I have heard that each pregnancy is different ( though not in my case it seems) so be blessed that you don’t have it yet or at all!

I will give those a try! Im sure you don’t have to worry, I have heard that each pregnancy is different ( though not in my case it seems) so be blessed that you don’t have it yet or at all!

I hope you are right! Thank you

Hi hon. Mine started at 4 weeks but then went away at 6 weeks and then came back with full force around 11 weeks. But yes it can start supper early. I found eating little and often helped

Morning sickness has totally disappeared now this week. Still early days so I know it’s normal so not going to stress too much about it

Morning sickness has totally disappeared now this week. Still early days so I know it’s normal so not going to stress too much about it

Its totally normol for symptoms to come and go in early pregnancy hon. I'm sure ure be just fine

I'm 4+4 today and the nausea is hitting me now too. It didn't hit me until 6 weeks with my daughter! I'm at work today and hope I don't feel too rough as they don't know yet bar one person!

I found mints or some kind of sweet in my mouth helped surpress the nausea a bit and making sure I ate breakfast even if I didn't feel like it. I have mints now thankfully!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->