Morning Sickness at 9 Weeks?

Gwen77

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

When did your morning sickness start? This is a first for me... I've never vomited with any of my pregnancies (nausea, yes. Never actually being sick)... Until this morning. I'm currently 9 weeks. I thought it would have started much earlier than this though. Isn't it a little late for morning sickness? I guess everyone is different...

Thanks!
Gwen. <3

Hey Everyone,

When did your morning sickness start? This is a first for me... I've never vomited with any of my pregnancies (nausea, yes. Never actually being sick)... Until this morning. I'm currently 9 weeks. I thought it would have started much earlier than this though. Isn't it a little late for morning sickness? I guess everyone is different...

Thanks!
Gwen. <3

I am a little over 10 weeks pregnant and this is my first baby. My morning sickness started around 5 or 6 weeks - but before that I was feeling yucky and thought I was getting the flu or something. I started first having the nausea and then vomiting in the last couple of weeks everyday, sometimes twice a day - yuck :( I haven't puked yesterday or today yet but I feel sick and weak. I hoping when I transition into the 2nd trimester in a couple of weeks that I will feel much better. And yeah, from what I hear every woman is different, which can be frustrating!

Mine started between eight and nine weeks and is just now tapering off, so I don't think it's too early. Of course, it's different for every woman. I hope your morning sickness isn't too bad!

Mine started around 8 weeks with my first, right when I thought I was in the clear. It was terrible the entire pregnancy.

This time around it started around 5 weeks and has been severe. No fun :(

Mine started around 5 weeks, and I have thrown up twice today, including all over myself while driving down the road in my car, that was fun to clean up. Never been so thankful for rubber mats in my car!! I am hoping it goes away after this first trimester, I can't do this for the remaining 7 months!! I have lost 5lbs since ms started. Awful, hope you feel better soon and fx it goes away for ALL of us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->